Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Caldwell

Pop tarts?

Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:The losers of this board only know how to pull the "trolling" card or the "mods please ban him" card. I'm about to pull the "never posting again" card if the dorks can't be knowledgeable.

You promise?

While some call for a posting minimum, I think it's much more critical to have an age minimum. Or IQ minimum, as the OP seems to have either in the single digits.
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Quote:Snowwolf just sent me a message saying he agreed.

Snowwolf, step up...
Interesting considering he hasn't been on the board in 2 days and you started this thread yesterday.

snowwolf776
Member Since 15 Sep 2003
Offline Last Active Nov 17 2013 06:16 PM
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

I stand and applaud with sincerest admiration for Show Me RESPECT.  He's been reeling you fools in for 5 pages now and you guys keep coming back for more.   Laughing  Laughing

Quote:While some call for a posting minimum, I think it's much more critical to have an age minimum. Or IQ minimum, as the OP seems to have either in the single digits.

Ugh, age is not a proper way of measuring intellectual competency or maturity. Not to mention the fact that it is insanely easy to lie about your age online and there are not many people that would be willing to take an IQ test to register for a message board.

Post count would be the best way of filtering threads like these.

Quote:While I disagree with this completely, this is the first real response to a real issue the jags have.

How much you think can be done in one year?  Caldwell himself said when he came in that this wouldn't be a one year job and there would be growing pains and they weren't looking for any quick fixes.  In the next year, some more of the holes will be addressed and as the younger players gain more experience, they'll play better.   

I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Quote:I stand and applaud with sincerest admiration for Show Me RESPECT.  He's been reeling you fools in for 5 pages now and you guys keep coming back for more.   Laughing  Laughing

I think you're giving him to much credit.  I believe there are people out there who honestly believe it's reasonable to expect the worst roster in the league to be converted into a Superbowl contender in one offseason.  

Quote:I think you're giving him to much credit.  I believe there are people out there who honestly believe it's reasonable to expect the worst roster in the league to be converted into a Superbowl contender in one offseason.  

Maybe, but he sure isn't putting too much effort into presenting a convincing argument.  

Quote:I think you're giving him to much credit.  I believe there are people out there who honestly believe it's reasonable to expect the worst roster in the league to be converted into a Superbowl contender in one offseason.  

Well, theres been more instances of that in recent NFL history than ever before....

Baltimore in 2008

Atlanta in 2008

Miami in 2008

Indy in 2012

KC in 2013

Denver in 2012

(This post was last modified: 11-19-2013, 02:56 PM by Unravel.)

Quote:Well, theres been more instances of that in recent NFL history than ever before....

Baltimore in 2008

Atlanta in 2008

Miami in 2008

Indy in 2012

KC in 2013

Denver in 2012
Denver was NOT the worst roster in the league in 2011 and KC was NOT the worst roster in the league in 2012.

Quote:Well, theres been more instances of that in recent NFL history than ever before....

Baltimore in 2008

Atlanta in 2008

Miami in 2008

Indy in 2012

KC in 2013

Denver in 2012

None of those teams were as devoid of talent as the Jaguars were last year.  KC and Denver in particular were talented teams with big holes at QB.  Indy tanked it that year to get Andrew Luck, this is even more obvious now than it was at the time.       

The Jaguars have been the worst NFL team for several years. Not a single first ballot Pro Bowler in a looooooooooong, long time.

First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win. - Mahatma Gandhi

http://s6.postimg.org/vyr2ycdfz/Teddy_Br...cked_4.gif

Quote:The Jaguars have been the worst NFL team for several years. Not a single first ballot Pro Bowler in a looooooooooong, long time.

Two years?

Quote:I stand and applaud with sincerest admiration for Show Me RESPECT.  He's been reeling you fools in for 5 pages now and you guys keep coming back for more.   Laughing  Laughing

He's our version of the Toronto Mayor.  People keep coming back for more because the next stupid action is usually more insane then the prior idiotic action.

Quote:The Jaguars have been the worst NFL team for several years. Not a single first ballot Pro Bowler in a looooooooooong, long time.

Interesting considering we never drafted #1.

What is a 1st ballot Pro Bowler?   Do they have more than 1 ballot?

Quote:So basically - People who don't agree with the front office decisions are trolls?  I love your open-mindedness Eric. 

Tell me about your thoughts on foreign policy. 

This is a great example of the reason why there should be a minimum post count before starting a thread.

If this troll had been around for even a short while, he(?) would have known that there were already dozens of other threads criticizing Caldwell, and that Eric has been one of his harshest critics.

SMR, if you really want to be part of a serious discussion, then state your case using facts, examples, and comparisons to history. Don't just post a lame complaint without anything to back it up. Especially don't start a new thread when there are plenty of older ones where actual arguments are presented.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Quote:honestly it smells like teen spirit. lol
nevermind.