Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Crowd Today

I was there for the game in a Cardinals jersey and it was a very impressive turnout with the Jags record, I had been considering finding a local team to get behind and living in Central FL it's basically the same distance to Tampa / Miami / Jacksonville for me to drive to. Jags win hands down.  The usual Cardinals routine was 8-10 losing seasons in a row before a +500 season and or playoffs so I have no issue backing a team with a losing record. A loyal fan base is always a great thing.  Plan on getting season tickets for next season. Gearing up the Jaguars fan wardrobe as well.  Go Jags !!   from a former Cardinals fan at the end of the season.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I was there for the game in a Cardinals jersey and it was a very impressive turnout with the Jags record, I had been considering finding a local team to get behind and living in Central FL it's basically the same distance to Tampa / Miami / Jacksonville for me to drive to. Jags win hands down.  The usual Cardinals routine was 8-10 losing seasons in a row before a +500 season and or playoffs so I have no issue backing a team with a losing record. A loyal fan base is always a great thing.  Plan on getting season tickets for next season. Gearing up the Jaguars fan wardrobe as well.  Go Jags !!   from a former Cardinals fan at the end of the season.

Welcome man, overall Jacksonville is a nice place to catch a game. I always try and have a good team with opposing fans when I go to games for this exact reason. Almost everyone in Florida is a transplant, being friendly and showing a good time will only win more over for the cause.

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:Even though we lost - I was so proud of our home crowd today - hopefully we changed some minds about our "energy" - did it read as well on television as it did in the stands?  I really felt like the crowd stayed in it today - it was a lot more fun than it has been in a while...
I always go to the opposing teams SBN site and lurk on the Game threads when we are playing them...  One of the Cards fans  said "For not a huge crowd they sure are loud".......