Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ouch! Babin the barber - merged

Quote:Well, which did you think it was, a chunk of grass or a piece of rope?

I indicated an rope and JaguarsWoman indicated a chunk of grass...

BTW... To the responsible MOD, Thanks for deleting the excess...

NH3..
"AZANE"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The picture is currently #23 on reddit front page 

edit #5

Prolly the highlight of the season if you ask me

"I just know we need to win." - Coach Jack Del Rio

If you thought this trim was impressive just wait until the offseason roster cuts.

That was off his head? I thought it was a lower tackle that resulted in that handful of hair.

(This post was last modified: 11-17-2013, 10:02 PM by knarnn.)

Quote:There are few dreads that looks descent. Only the dreads that are Well Maintained are descent. The dreads that are Matted and resemble a bird's nest are worthy of... Well, Never Mind...

White or Black, the dreads must be maintained accordingly.

NH3...
Agreed.

Uche Nwaneri's dreadlocks >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Senderick Mark's dreadlocks
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Check my signature. Bob's aren't exactly well maintained, but I think they are very cool.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

I remember a few years ago one thread on this board was about the Jaguars having more players with dreadlocks than any other team lol. Of course back then we had Rashean Mathis, who I thought needed a haircut after he was ruled out of bounds in Pittsburgh because of his dreadlocks.

The only thing I ever read about maintenance is Keenan McCardell writing it took a hairdresser three hours to make all of his little braids.

Too bad it wasn't during a Cowboy - Redskin game.
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:Why do dreads look bad on white guys but great on black guys?

I have a Trey Songz, Beyoncé complexion and in my early days when I wore dreads they didn't look right on me.

Not all black people look good with dreads, if not well maintained, they make that person look uglier.
Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:Too bad it wasn't during a Cowboys-Redskins game.

Or 49ers/Seahawks, Bears/Packers, Steelers/Browns, etc. But the best game for us would have been last week in Nashville because we actually won there.

Oh well, it gave us something to smile about during that Cardinals drive.

Quote:Not all black people look good with dreads. If not well maintained, they make that person look uglier.

After seeing MJD's short dreads, I decided what makes them look good or bad is their length. For some reason they look better long.

Quote:Your Honor, may I present Exhibit A...

[Image: 544197_10153445094545167_1552459080_n.jpg]
You can find equally as horrible looking dreads on a black guy.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Quote:You're welcome. Please fix your avatar.
I am hoping the site will do it for me if I wait long enough...

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Guys didn't play with long hair or dreads when I was playing (not that long ago at all), but if I ripped some hair out I'd a kept it as a little souvenir.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Quote:You can find equally as horrible looking dreads on a black guy.
whoa I thought Dragonfury said he didn't like dreads.... Definitely 'You-ro-pee-an' Amsterdam maybe...

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Quote:Just because.

Why do white folks get sunburns much easier?

Just because. That's the only reason needed. Lol.

However, on a related note, I did notice today for the first time just how many guys we have on the team with dreads.
Well, my dear stoopid friend, White people have skin that enables us to do something amazing! We are able to draw lots of Vit D out of the sun in very little time with our very efficient skin cells! Unfortunately they are so efficient they overheat, really easy, so when your no longer in a cave, or a forest in Norway with 3 hours of light a day, our skin simply overheats and explodes giving us sunburn. Unfortunately this adaption took some time to happen, so since white people got bored of cave drawings and came outside and moved south, our skin still hasn't figured out that it doesn't need to be that efficient anymore...So we burn or get freckles (freak mutations!).

Disclaimer: This science lesson is mostly true from what I can remember, do NOT use it on any school papers, or reference it as a source for that biology or A and P class.

Quote:Guys didn't play with long hair or dreads when I was playing (not that long ago at all), but if I ripped some hair out I would have kept it as a little souvenir.

Well, I noticed more NFL than college players have them. Maybe if you made it to the NFL you would have seen a lot more dreads to pull out.

Quote:After seeing MJD's short dreads, I decided what makes them look good or bad is their length. For some reason they look better long.

Man, I wish I kept my dreads. You would literally be attracted to me! 

Love

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:Man, I wish I kept my dreads. You would literally be attracted to me!

I am not attracted to any guys because of their looks. If I am going to be attracted to a guy, the reason is beauty on the inside.

Quote:I am not attracted to any guys because of their looks. If I am going to be attracted to a guy, the reason is beauty on the inside.

I know sometimes you get ragged on in her by a few, but you really do have some intelligent responses/threads including the Elipisy thread.

Its good to hear what attracts you to a guy, you are very sensible.