Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ouch! Babin the barber - merged

Just saw after one play Jason Babin pulled off a few dreads of Cardinals running back Andre Ellingtons hair. The NFL is allowing a lot of these players (Clay Matthews, Troy Polanalu, Ellington, etc) to wear long hair with their uniform during games

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I can't figure you out.

Quote:Just saw after one play Jason Babin pulled off a few dreads of Cardinals running back Andre Ellingtons hair. The NFL is allowing a lot of these players (Clay Matthews, Troy Polanalu, Ellington, etc) to wear long hair with their uniform during games
[Image: DaveChappelle-LilJohn.gif]

60% of the time, It works Everytime...

[Image: BS5hg.jpg][Image: m5Lb.jpg][Image: 5YnyA.jpg][Image: U2VW7.jpg]

That was awesome. I loved seeing Babin show it to the fans like a kid saying, "Look what I got Mommy!" and then throwing it on the ground - especially after I saw the closeup view and realized it is not a clump of grass.

Quote:I can't figure you out.

I am right there with you on that!! :thumbsup:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

BTW Andre Ellington got his hair back.

Just wondering, why is it legal to tackle a guy by the hair?

Quote: why is it legal to tackle a guy by the hair?

Primarily because it's the player's choice to have long hair.  (If you don't want to be tackled by it  - cut it.)

Quote:BTW Andre Ellington got his hair back.

If it was made illegal to grab the hair then all you have to do is slap in a weave and you basically have a whole area that's untouchable.

It just made "c'mon man"

I think we all saw that coming

Quote:If it was made illegal to grab the hair then all you have to do is slap in a weave and you basically have a whole area that's untouchable.

I don't understand what you are saying.

The way I see it, grabbing hair is the same as a horsecollar tackle, but higher up. You can hurt a guy's neck that way.

I'm waiting to see a helmet with a couple of holes drilled on the sides for some killer Pippy Longstocking action.  That would be awesome.

Quote:It just made "c'mon man"

I think we all saw that coming

C'Mon Man!

NH3...
"AZANE"

Quote:I don't understand what you are saying.

The way I see it, grabbing hair is the same as a horsecollar tackle, but higher up. You can hurt a guy's neck that way.

Which is why they shouldn't have hair sticking out under their helmet.  Long hair is a choice, horse collar tackles are not.

Quote:BTW Andre Ellington got his hair back.

Not only did he have an sideline staff worker retreive his LOCKS, he posted his LOCKS on Twitter encased within a plastic baggie while vowing to have them reconnected, re-sown in, and or re-attached...

Can U Say Refurbished???

NH3...
"AZANE"

Quote:I don't understand what you are saying.

If they had hair all the way down their backs it would pretty much mean that where ever it touched would be off limits because the hair would be in the way and you couldn't grab the hair. It would give the players with long hair an advantage over short haired players.

Quote:If they had hair all the way down their backs it would pretty much mean that where ever it touched would be off limits because the hair would be in the way and you couldn't grab the hair. It would give the players with long hair an advantage over short haired players.

We should sign cousin it!!!

Quote:If they had hair all the way down their backs it would pretty much mean that where ever it touched would be off limits because the hair would be in the way and you couldn't grab the hair. It would give the players with long hair an advantage over short haired players.

Not only that, they would have unnatural strength. Have you ever heard the story of Samson and Delilah?

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:Not only that, they would have unnatural strength. Have you ever heard the story of Samson and Delilah?

Yeah...but look how that turned out for him! Wink

Quote:I know sometimes you get ragged on in her by a few, but you really do have some intelligent responses/threads including the Elipisy thread.

Its good to hear what attracts you to a guy, you are very sensible.

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://labsaints.com/wp-content/uploads/7197065-glass-of-water-beverage-showing-healthy-lifestyle.jpg'>http://labsaints.com/wp-content/uploads/7197065-glass-of-water-beverage-showing-healthy-lifestyle.jpg</a>
LEONARD FOURNETTE FAN CLUB PRESIDENT. I WAS BEHIND HIM WHEN YOU ALL SAID HE WAS BRANDON JACOBS. QUIT HATING ON THE JAGUARS. GUS IS GONE. COUGHLIN HAS RESTORED ORDER. FOURNETTE IS FRED TAYLOR. DONT BELIEVE ME JUST WATCH.

It would suck to be bald now, wouldn't it?