Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Which NFL Team Will Win Tonight's Sunday Night Football Game From Seattle, Washington?
Carolina Panthers (4-7)
Seattle Seahawks (7-3-1)
[Show Results]

***Official Panthers @ Seahawks Sunday Night Football Game Thread***

I can tell you what ever I LIKE

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

As expected this dud of a game only gets worse. 40-7 Seahawks

C;mon NBC, you can do better than this.

Quote:I can tell you what ever I LIKE

You are not a moderator.

And I can still tell you what ever I like and there's nothing you can do about it, back to football now good bye

Quote:You are not a moderator.

That just means you don't have to listen, but he can still say it.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

What time does this game start? Being in a different time zone is messing me up

Quote:What time does this game start? Being in a different time zone is messing me up

What time zone are you in?

Quote:What time zone are you in?

I'm in Seattle

Quote:I'm in Seattle

If this is true you know what the local time was at kickoff.

Quote:What time does this game start? Being in a different time zone is messing me up

For your sake they should cancel this game, it's going to be a blowout.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:If this is true you know what the local time was at kickoff.

But I live in Charlotte. So I'm confused.

Quote:For your sake they should cancel this game, it's going to be a blowout.

So I should bet my house on the Hawks?

This was the first game I have left early in years....so many years I can't even remember the last time I left a game early. It was brutal

Quote:Ok, so who has a better chance of defeating the Cowboys in the playoffs, Seattle? I cant think of any others NFC teams playing well enough to beat the Cowboys. I am hoping its Seattle but they haven't played all to well this year either.

The Giants always play Dallas tough. Those games can go either way.

(This post was last modified: 12-05-2016, 12:24 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:But I live in Charlotte. So I'm confused.

So you flew across the country to watch your team get killed on the road. Sad.

Quote:So you flew across the country to watch your team get killed on the road. Sad.

Well....is kinda is my job, so....

Quote:So you flew across the country to watch your team get killed on the road. Sad.

That doesn't make sense because nobody died on the road or the field, although there was a badly broken leg during the game, but that's not the same as getting killed.

His team got beaten badly on the field by the other team, and while that's still sad, it's not as sad as a team getting killed.

Quote:So I should bet my house on the Hawks?

This was the first game I have left early in years....so many years I can't even remember the last time I left a game early. It was brutal

As disappointed and frustrated as all Panthers fans are about this season, us Jags fans know exactly how you feel. We might have had different realistic expectations about how our teams were going to do this year, but we are equally disappointed in the results on the field.

If, before the season began,someone would have told me that the Jags would only be 2 games behind the Panthers in the win, or loss,  column after 12 games, I would have been incredibly happy about how the Jags season was going. Well, the Jags are only 2 games back of the Panthers and nobody is happy about that except for the other teams in the division.