Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Which NFL Team Will Win Tonight's Sunday Night Football Game From Seattle, Washington?
Carolina Panthers (4-7)
Seattle Seahawks (7-3-1)
[Show Results]

***Official Panthers @ Seahawks Sunday Night Football Game Thread***

Earl Thomas ‏@Earl_Thomas 2m2 minutes ago
This game has been so good to me no regrets.. A lot is running through my mind including retirement thanks for all the prayers.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Earl Thomas ‏@Earl_Thomas 2m2 minutes ago
This game has been so good to me no regrets.. A lot is running through my mind including retirement thanks for all the prayers.

Thinking about retiring during the game?

Quote:Hauschka with his 37-yard field goal. Looks like Seattle enters the half with their 20-7 lead. Wink

Wrong again.

Quote:Earl Thomas ‏@Earl_Thomas 2m2 minutes ago

Sounds bad, like he knows it's a pretty bad injury.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:Sounds bad, like he knows it's a pretty bad injury.

Very bad, especially if the broken bone is a tibia.

(This post was last modified: 12-04-2016, 11:23 PM by C'MON JAGS.)

Wow!!!  A dress code violation for Cam cost him the start.

I guess Ron didn't like what he was wearing or had already told him not to wear it.

(This post was last modified: 12-04-2016, 11:30 PM by C'MON JAGS.)

I read where no team that finished the previous season at 15-1 had a non-winning season the very next season.

Looks like the Panthers are going to be the first.

After last season, Panther fans must be incredibly disappointed the way this season is going.

I sure know how they feel.

I was right about NBC picking the wrong game. Seattle's defense did not miss a beat after losing Earl Thomas.

Quote:I was right about NBC picking the wrong game. Seattle's defense did not miss a beat after losing Earl Thomas.

How far in advance do they pick these games? Who knew Carolina would be stinking up the place this year.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Why did they just show that guy playing jingle bells? Because that definitely wasn't what his fingers were playing.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:How far in advance do they pick these games? Who knew Carolina would be stinking up the place this year.

Two weeks. The NFL just flexed Tampa Bay at Dallas on December 18.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...skins-loss

So they had to know this game would probably be a blowout.

They had to know? I don't think anyone knew anything including you.

(This post was last modified: 12-04-2016, 11:59 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

Did you miss the word probably?

Ok, so who has a better chance of defeating the Cowboys in the playoffs, Seattle? I cant think of any others NFC teams playing well enough to beat the Cowboys. I am hoping its Seattle but they haven't played all to well this year either.

Quote:Ok, so who has a better chance of defeating the Cowboys in the playoffs, Seattle? I cant think of any others NFC teams playing well enough to beat the Cowboys. I am hoping its Seattle but they haven't played all to well this year either.

Seattle is flying high tonight because Carolina sucks. Anybody who thought this game would be close is clueless.

The whole idea behind flex scheduling is to give people more entertaining games in prime time instead of duds like this one.

No one knows when a game is going to be good, bad, or dud. There weren't many games today period that were good. A lot of teams suck

Quote:No one knows when a game is going to be good, bad, or dud. There weren't many games today period that were good. A lot of teams suck

Strictly from an entertainment standpoint:

Raiders 38, Bills 24

Chiefs 29, Falcons 28

Cardinals 31, Redskins 23

Of those three, the Chiefs/Falcons game would have been a logical one to flex because both teams are playing for division titles.

Easy to type this now , but post this Sat before the games. Please stop, anybody can come up with this. You're not impressing anybody. 

Quote:Easy to type this now , but post this Sat before the games. Please stop, anybody can come up with this. You're not impressing anybody. 

It was easy to say it yesterday too. This is not 20/20 hindsight speaking.

You can't tell me to stop.

Good Lord, she is insufferable.