Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
400-lb Giant Running Back Terrifies High School Defenses

He's definitely not fleet of foot and the kids do a good job of tackling him, but I would be afraid of this moose landing on top of me.

Click on the link in the write up to see video.  Good Seether song to go with it, too.

http://www.sportsgrid.com/high-school/40...-defenses/

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 11-16-2013, 05:40 PM by rollerjag.)

His teammates seem a little lethargic, as if they aren't having much fun. If Tony Picard has plans to play at the next level, his coach isn't doing him any favors. He won't be playing running back in college.

As big as he is, he doesn't look like he weighs 400 lbs. John Henderson was taller, and looked heavier than Picard and he was, what, about 325 lbs?

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Running back?

More like rolling-back...

He looks pretty athletic for 400lbs was shocked to see how well he could get in a 3 point.

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

I can't believe the way they're trying to tackle him. Take his freaking knees out.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I can't believe the way they're trying to tackle him. Take his freaking knees out.

What else do you expect a 5'9 145lb kid to do? 

Quote:What else do you expect a 5'9 145lb kid to do? 
Their HS football players. I expect them to take his knees out.

What's easier for a 5'9'' 145 lb kid to do? Tackle him high, or tackle him low?

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"