Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Carson Palmer on the Jaguars

(This post was last modified: 11-15-2013, 04:35 AM by JagsQuest.)

Quote:We can be as "fired up" as we'd like. That doesn't change the fact that if we played this upcoming game vs AZ 100 times, we'd probably win 15 of them. 
I like your analytics voltage and think you are spot on....

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

All it means is I won't be as angry when Babin gets a 15 yard penalty for tearing Palmers head off

(This post was last modified: 11-15-2013, 07:57 AM by JaguarJosh05.)

bulletin board material, screw first pick in the draft you've got wash-ups talking crap time to spoil their season.

No pain, no gain.

Big Ben will head to Arizona?

Hmmmm...

First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win. - Mahatma Gandhi

http://s6.postimg.org/vyr2ycdfz/Teddy_Br...cked_4.gif

(This post was last modified: 11-15-2013, 09:37 AM by jtmoney.)

What surprised me is the writer was from ESPN stood up for our attendance numbers and gave actual facts. That certainly is a start.

What a douche! Lol, amazing considering the issues Arizona has drawing fans, how new their stadium is and how much better their team has played (defensively at least). Man, I hope the crowd is loud and we beat the crap out of the cards.

Time to get LOUD!!!

Quote:What surprised me is the writer was from ESPN stood up for our attendance numbers and gave actual facts. That certainly is a start.

What a [BAD WORD REMOVED]! Lol, amazing considering the issues Arizona has drawing fans, how new their stadium is and how much better their team has played (defensively at least). Man, I hope the crowd is loud and we beat the crap out of the cards.
I'll be doing everything I can sunday to make sure that happens.

60% of the time, It works Everytime...

[Image: BS5hg.jpg][Image: m5Lb.jpg][Image: 5YnyA.jpg][Image: U2VW7.jpg]

Quote:All it means is I won't be as angry when Babin gets a 15 yard penalty for tearing Palmers head off.

I would still be livid if he does that - especially if he does it on third down. We can't let them score touchdowns.

Quote:Big Ben will head to Arizona?

Hmmmm...

His former offensive coordinator is leading Arizona. The guy's name is Bruce Arians.

Quote:I would still be livid if he does that - especially if he does it on third down. We can't let them score touchdowns.
I hope we're aggressive on defense, and that we bust some mouths.

Quote:I hope we're aggressive on defense, and that we bust some mouths.

I don't want to see any Jaguars do what Mike Pouncey did. He was lucky to not get ejected for it.

Quote:I don't want to see any Jaguars do what Mike Pouncey did. He was lucky to not get ejected for it.
:thanks:  Laughing  Big Grin  Wink  :ermm:  Banana

I am actually a Season ticket holder of the Cardinals and we have sold out every single game for 80 straight games now. We have a fantastic home field advantage and the dome only helps! It gets crazy loud in there! Every Sunday, I'm pretty frustrated with my team, no doubt. Two of our losses this year have come against the Seahawks and 49ers. We actually have a top 5 overall defense, the week link is our Offense however. Carson Palmer throws some ridiculous picks that leave me shocked. He will often through a pass straight to a surprised defender who will drop it, and then be given the same opportunity on the next play. WE have a bruising Defense, and because of our poor history much like yours we don't get much attention. I think this game will still be difficult, and I dont feel you guys give us credit for what we are as a team. Houston while only winning 2 games has the number 1 defense in the league. If it wasnt for throwing a pick 6 5 straights game, then their kicker missing 9 Field goals on 20 attempts there record would be much different. I think you will be surprised by the offense, but I don't have many positives to contribute about our offense other than our 2nd string Runningback in Ellington who makes a play everytime he touches the ball. I don't follow the Jags, so I can only go by off what the stats say. But I expect a much tougher game from you guys than people may think. 

Quote:I am actually a Season ticket holder of the Cardinals and we have sold out every single game for 80 straight games now. We have a fantastic home field advantage and the dome only helps! It gets crazy loud in there! Every Sunday, I'm pretty frustrated with my team, no doubt. Two of our losses this year have come against the Seahawks and 49ers. We actually have a top 5 overall defense, the week link is our Offense however. Carson Palmer throws some ridiculous picks that leave me shocked. He will often through a pass straight to a surprised defender who will drop it, and then be given the same opportunity on the next play. WE have a bruising Defense, and because of our poor history much like yours we don't get much attention. I think this game will still be difficult, and I dont feel you guys give us credit for what we are as a team. Houston while only winning 2 games has the number 1 defense in the league. If it wasnt for throwing a pick 6 5 straights game, then their kicker missing 9 Field goals on 20 attempts there record would be much different. I think you will be surprised by the offense, but I don't have many positives to contribute about our offense other than our 2nd string Runningback in Ellington who makes a play everytime he touches the ball. I don't follow the Jags, so I can only go by off what the stats say. But I expect a much tougher game from you guys than people may think. 
Nice first post.. Welcome to the Jags board..

[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:I am actually a Season ticket holder of the Cardinals and we have sold out every single game for 80 straight games now. We have a fantastic home field advantage and the dome only helps! It gets crazy loud in there! Every Sunday, I'm pretty frustrated with my team, no doubt. Two of our losses this year have come against the Seahawks and 49ers. We actually have a top 5 overall defense, the week link is our Offense however. Carson Palmer throws some ridiculous picks that leave me shocked. He will often through a pass straight to a surprised defender who will drop it, and then be given the same opportunity on the next play. WE have a bruising Defense, and because of our poor history much like yours we don't get much attention. I think this game will still be difficult, and I dont feel you guys give us credit for what we are as a team. Houston while only winning 2 games has the number 1 defense in the league. If it wasnt for throwing a pick 6 5 straights game, then their kicker missing 9 Field goals on 20 attempts there record would be much different. I think you will be surprised by the offense, but I don't have many positives to contribute about our offense other than our 2nd string Runningback in Ellington who makes a play everytime he touches the ball. I don't follow the Jags, so I can only go by off what the stats say. But I expect a much tougher game from you guys than people may think. 
University of Phoenix stadium listed capacity is 63,400

2013 AZ 60,635      Jax 65,000(with London game)

2012 AZ 60,890      Jax 64,984

2011 AZ 61,181      Jax 62,331

2010 AZ 62,774      Jax 63,032

How has AZ sold out it's last 80 games? Please explain

Quote:University of Phoenix stadium listed capacity is 63,400

Tickets sold =/= actual attendance.

I give your d alot of credit and you have some young stars that will make it a force for years to come

I think its as good as the panthers d which is getting all the credit the moment simply because they are winning games and its tough to look outide SF and Seattle in your division

The cards run d against our awful oline means we will have to put the ball in hennes hands which with Peterson covering shorts is a recipe for disastor

Add to that our d may miss poz so we really need Roy miller and alualu to step up to try make you do the same and hope our rookie secondary play improve further from last week

Even then sheer talent should see you through but after a good performance and a win last week its hard not to be a little optimistic however misplaced

Quote:BTW I am not married ...

Most of us here pretty much had this figured out already.

"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

So Palmer is challenging our fans? Should be fun.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:University of Phoenix stadium listed capacity is 63,400

Attendance always seems to be a sore subject for losing teams like yours and mine. I do know we have great attendance. According to ESPN we have had our seats filled a 95% of capacity this season as compared to Jaguars at 88% that is skewed with the London game in your favor. http://espn.go.com/nfl/attendance

80 Game sellout streak http://blog.azcardinals.com/2013/11/08/t...mbs-to-80/

Aside from that, I am really hopeful about this game. I think it will be close, a one possession game when it is all said and done. 20-13. As I said before, I am extremely uneducated about the Jaguars because we aren't from the same Conferences, and there just hasn't been hype (Not a media darling either) What is the strong points of your team and the week points?