Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Carson Palmer on the Jaguars

we dont have any strong points

GO Jaguars
;

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Someone tell Carson that he hasn't been relevant since Kimo Von Oelhoffen put A1 sauce on his kneecap.

Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

Quote:Carson Palmer is still in the league?

Yeah, but he's a shadow of his former self and easily ranks in the lower half of starting QBs. It's not Palmer that worries me as much as it is Ellington and the Cards defense. While I am predicting a big day for Marcedes, the main reason for that is because I see the Cards shutting down everyone else.

'02

Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="JagsQuest" data-cid="55519" data-time="1384583164">
<div>
University of Phoenix stadium listed capacity is 63,400

2013 AZ 60,635      Jax 65,000(with London game)

2012 AZ 60,890      Jax 64,984

2011 AZ 61,181      Jax 62,331

2010 AZ 62,774      Jax 63,032

How has AZ sold out it's last 80 games? Please explain

Attendance always seems to be a sore subject for losing teams like yours and mine. I do know we have great attendance. According to ESPN we have had our seats filled a 95% of capacity this season as compared to Jaguars at 88% that is skewed with the London game in your favor. http://espn.go.com/nfl/attendance

80 Game sellout streak http://blog.azcardinals.com/2013/11/08/t...mbs-to-80/

Aside from that, I am really hopeful about this game. I think it will be close, a one possession game when it is all said and done. 20-13. As I said before, I am extremely uneducated about the Jaguars because we aren't from the same Conferences, and there just hasn't been hype (Not a media darling either) What is the strong points of your team and the week points? 

</div>
</blockquote>
You quote 88% attendance for Jax and claim that skews the numbers and use ESPN as your source which in fact does not include the London game in our favor. So you are wrong. The London game is an official home game for us.

95% is a sellout? The last time AZ drew 100% or better according to ESPN was 2008. Hardly 80 straight sellouts I do not care what your headline says. Maybe math is different in Arizona. Who is truly skewing the numbers?

Losing teams

Lifetime records -  AZ Cards 113-175 Playoffs 5-3         Jags 141-156(consider 3-22 the last 2 seasons) Playoffs 5-6

In a few seasons we will be back over .500. AZ Cards will not.

Quote:You quote 88% attendance for Jax and claim that skews the numbers and use ESPN as your source which in fact does not include the London game in our favor. So you are wrong. The London game is an official home game for us.

95% is a sellout? The last time AZ drew 100% or better according to ESPN was 2008. Hardly 80 straight sellouts I do not care what your headline says. Maybe math is different in Arizona. Who is truly skewing the numbers?

Losing teams

Lifetime records -  AZ Cards 113-175 Playoffs 5-3         Jags 141-156(consider 3-22 the last 2 seasons) Playoffs 5-6

In a few seasons we will be back over .500. AZ Cards will not.

Wow so aggressive, 95% attendance is different than the actual sellout. 5% of people may not attend, it is still a sellout if all tickets are sold. I can pick and choose facts too. I could say Arizona is the Far Superior team when it really matters (The playoffs) I really don't care about all time. I just  care about this season, and the next. Last season has no relevance to today or any season prior. Different times, different, league, different rules, different players etc. I just hope for a good and complete game with no injuries

(This post was last modified: 11-16-2013, 03:18 PM by The Eleventh Doctor.)

Quote:Wow so aggressive, 95% attendance is different than the actual sellout. 5% of people may not attend, it is still a sellout if all tickets are sold. I can pick and choose facts too. I could say Arizona is the Far Superior team when it really matters (The playoffs) I really don't care about all time. I just  care about this season, and the next. Last season has no relevance to today or any season prior. Different times, different, league, different rules, different players etc. I just hope for a good and complete game with no injuries

XD The Cardinals are the better team when it matters?  Sure you made a Super Bowl.  But you've also been a team a hell of a lot longer than us.  About 75 years longer than us.  Since the merger you've won 5 playoff games.  Despite being a younger team than you, we still won a playoff game in the post-merger NFL before you did.  In fact we won the exact same number of playoff games despite our team being so much younger.  We've also made more conference championships than you have. 

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

(This post was last modified: 11-16-2013, 03:39 PM by JagsQuest.)

Espn attendance figures are tickets sold. Taken right from the box score which everybody knows is not turnstile count. This should be fairly obvious to you by the large swaths of empty seats at your home games. When the TV pans to the upper edges of your stadium it looks very similar to Everbank for many games. Maybe TV provides this perspective better than actually attending. Not that way at Everbank but your inaccuracies lead me to believe it is that way in your stadium.

Aggressive? Just calling you out on your errors but then again when 95% constitutes a sell out  I imagine the Card fan base does not mind errors which is one of many reasons you will not be winning a Super Bowl in your lifetime. As I [BAD WORD REMOVED] on your post I will simply tell you it is raining. Sell out everybody!

Far superior playoff performance? This is hilarious you [BAD WORD REMOVED]!

Appearances Jax 11  AZ 8 - point Jax

Avg playoff appearances per season Jax .61  AZ .32 - point Jax

Super Bowl victories Jax 0  AZ 0 point - push

This is your defintion of far superior? Weak

The fighting Dierdorfs have always sucked and will continue to do so. You are just like every other idiot that visits our board with a winning record confident of impending victory. Take your inaccurate garbage elsewhere and enjoy your Seahawk/49er domination.

Can't believe Carson "the quitter" said that.

Quote:Espn attendance figures are tickets sold. Taken right from the box score which everybody knows is not turnstile count. This should be fairly obvious to you by the large swaths of empty seats at your home games. When the TV pans to the upper edges of your stadium it looks very similar to Everbank for many games. Maybe TV provides this perspective better than actually attending. Not that way at Everbank but your inaccuracies lead me to believe it is that way in your stadium.

Aggressive? Just calling you out on your errors but then again when 95% constitutes a sell out I imagine the Card fan base does not mind errors which is one of many reasons you will not be winning a Super Bowl in your lifetime. As I [BAD WORD REMOVED] on your post I will simply tell you it is raining. Sell out everybody!

Far superior playoff performance? This is hilarious you [BAD WORD REMOVED]!

Appearances Jax 11 AZ 8 - point Jax

Avg playoff appearances per season Jax .61 AZ .32 - point Jax

Super Bowl victories Jax 0 AZ 0 point - push

This is your defintion of far superior? Weak

The fighting Dierdorfs have always sucked and will continue to do so. You are just like every other idiot that visits our board with a winning record confident of impending victory. Take your inaccurate garbage elsewhere and enjoy your Seahawk/49er domination.

As the feller from Call Of The Wildman would say, "bam, Bam, BAM".

Quote:Carson Palmer?

CARSON PALMER?

CARSON PALMER?

Who are you? Worse than Henne. Have a seat son.

Ok. After I pass for over 400 yards.

Son.
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:Carson Palmer?

CARSON PALMER?

CARSON PALMER?

Who are you? Worse than Henne. Have a seat son.
This is so false. Palmer is a douche, yes, but worse than Henne? I hope this was a joke.