Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Cardinals Week

Quote:Palmer >> Locker.  Jags don't win this game.

Locker did not finish the game. Where were you when Ryan Fitzpatrick replaced him?

We won the game anyway, even though Fitzpatrick played better than Locker.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Jags are better than many people give them credit for because of the turnover and the transition of the coaching staff.  Recently, the offense has been moving.  The defense is still giving up big plays, but my guess is improvement continues this week and they beat the Cards for win number 2, final score 30-27.

I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Quote:Jags are better than many people give them credit for because of the turnover and the transition of the coaching staff.  Recently, the offense has been moving.  The defense is still giving up big plays, but my guess is improvement continues this week and they beat the Cards for win number 2, final score 30-27.

I think yo have it backwards.. the defense won us the last game inspite of our offense.

the D got four turnovers, a safety and a touchdown off a strip.

Our O would have been nowhere without them.

Hopefully the O steps up this game.

Think we're looking at a 24-21 game Jags

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

We will get embarrassed at home once again.

Quote:I think yo have it backwards.. the defense won us the last game inspite of our offense.

Not really if you look at it analytically.  The D made some big plays for sure, but they've given up to many big plays to be satisfactory.  On the other hand, the offense has been moving the football, but have had problems in the read zone.  How many people realize that Henne has thrown for more yardage in 4 of the last 5 games than the opposing QBs?  To be sure, we have a long way to go but if the defense can stop giving up big plays, we'll win most of the rest of the games on the schedule, bank on it.

I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Quote:Not really if you look at it analytically.  The D made some big plays for sure, but they've given up to many big plays to be satisfactory.  On the other hand, the offense has been moving the football, but have had problems in the read zone.  How many people realize that Henne has thrown for more yardage in 4 of the last 5 games than the opposing QBs?  To be sure, we have a long way to go but if the defense can stop giving up big plays, we'll win most of the rest of the games on the schedule, bank on it.

Not saying our defense has been perfect but they won us the game last week. We won inspite of Henne.

maybe the offense will break out for once!? Oh wait i'm not dreaming, well uh maybe the defense and special teams will score 3 TD's.

No pain, no gain.

We will have to play above ourselves, as usual, if we want to win.  No other way around it, we don't have the players to line up across from anyone and be favored to win.  That being said, MJD will need to shoulder a heavy load against a dangerous pass defense.  And Gratz will need to play well against Fitz to free up the defense to stop the running game.  

Gene's Myth

Just who exactly is playing at WR this week anyways??? 

Gene's Myth

Told you the Cardinals would win.

Palmer >>> Locker.

If the opposing team has a decent QB, the Jaguars will not win.