Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
LaRoy Reynolds Suspended

Quote:So who will replace Poz if he can't play Sunday?
guess allen will go in the middle hayes on the outside and jt thomas  on the outside?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 11-13-2013, 09:01 AM by Tommy.)

It wasn't drugs. He took Sudafed for a cold and didn't notify the league. It's not something to be concerned about.

Sudafed is a drug, but, not one of those drugs.

Quote:I think Bridgewater at 3 is better value than Mack at 3, yes.

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>

It was performance enhancing substance, which means not sudafed.  At best it was an ADHD medicine like adderall.  At worst he was juicing.

Quote:It was performance enhancing substance, which means not sudafed.  At best it was an ADHD medicine like adderall.  At worst he was juicing.
There was something in the Sudafed that was considered, "perforance enhancing". Yes, it was Sudafed.

Quote:I think Bridgewater at 3 is better value than Mack at 3, yes.

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>

Quote:It wasn't drugs. He took Sudafed for a cold and didn't notify the league. It's not something to be concerned about.

Source? Not arguing, just wondering how you know this for sure.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:guess allen will go in the middle hayes on the outside and jt thomas  on the outside?
John Lotulelei. 

He got a few snaps vs. Tennessee at Allen's spot.   (they probably knew this was coming) 

Quote:It wasn't drugs. He took Sudafed for a cold and didn't notify the league. It's not something to be concerned about.

If that's true and (you've given no evidence) then the man is really really stupid, to the point where its probably worse for his career than if he was a juicer or a or a druggie.

Before you take anything, check.

Quote:Just to be different, Bortles.

FWIW:

<div> 
</div>
Quote:<div><a class="" href='https://twitter.com/CodeBlack56'><span style="font-weight:bold;color:rgb(41,47,51);">LaRoy Reynolds        <span style="background-color:transparent;;"><span></span> </span>@CodeBlack56</a></span>
<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/CodeBlack56' title="Follow LaRoy Reynolds on Twitter">Follow</a></div>

<p class="" style="font-size:18px;font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Palatino, serif;">I know in my heart it was an honest mistake. I will continue to trust God and come back better then ever. Can't wait to rejoin my team!

<p class="" style="font-size:18px;font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Palatino, serif;"> 

<div> 
</div>
Quote:<div><a class="" href='https://twitter.com/CodeBlack56'><span style="font-weight:bold;color:rgb(41,47,51);">LaRoy Reynolds        <span style="background-color:transparent;;"><span></span> </span>@CodeBlack56</a></span>
<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/CodeBlack56' title="Follow LaRoy Reynolds on Twitter">Follow</a></div>

<p class="" style="font-size:18px;font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Palatino, serif;">Sincerest apologies to all fans, supporters and Jaguar family. Mistakes are made but I will come back prepared to help my team. <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/search?q=%23standunited&src=hash'>#standunited</a>

<p class="" style="font-size:18px;font-family:Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Palatino, serif;"> 

Geez... Its just one thing after another. Hopfully we get some good news soon...

lol 4 games for sudafed? thats a little excessive. not sure how the rules/regulations work but still.

Quote:lol 4 games for sudafed? thats a little excessive. not sure how the rules/regulations work but still.
It's because Sudafed contains a stimulant. Guys would take a full box of these before games, because it was legal. I vaguely remember this being a really big issue in hockey at one time. Nonetheless, it's on the banned substances because of its prior abuse.

Rules is rules.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:lol 4 games for sudafed? thats a little excessive. not sure how the rules/regulations work but still.

Sudafed shows up the same as some street amphetamines - so it can be hard to prove that's all he took.   

This is a non story to me, and it's because a lot of professional athletes (especially players in the NFL) take banned substances, I saw it a lot in college, there's no reason to think guys stop using once they turn pro.

We may not win but we sure do have fun.

Quote:There was something in the Sudafed that was considered, "perforance enhancing". Yes, it was Sudafed.

Sudafed is nasty.  Hendrix, Morrison, Marley, Garcia, Cobain .... when will it stop.

Quote:This is a non story to me, and it's because a lot of professional athletes (especially players in the NFL) take banned substances, I saw it a lot in college, there's no reason to think guys stop using once they turn pro.

Have you been living in a cave?

Like you know "a lot of professional athletes take banned substances." Oh, you saw it in college. Right.

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Quote:Have you been living in a cave?

Like you know "a lot of professional athletes take banned substances." Oh, you saw it in college. Right.

If you don't believe illegal drugs and banned substances aren't prevalent throughout professional sports then you're truly naive.