Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bryce Petty

I think he is legit and productive. 6'3" 230 and is having a fantastic season. What are your thoughts

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 11-11-2013, 03:09 AM by BluegrassBrandon.)

One year of experience under his belt, decent physical tools, and his numbers don't really mean anything... he's an Art Briles QB. Anyone can produce in that system now; it's been perfected since the ascension of RGIII. What's he like mentally? I can't really tell from the offense he plays in, so I'll rely on the scouts' takes when the evaluation period is underway and they get their hands on him.

Product of Baylor's spectacular offense.

Quote:I think Bridgewater at 3 is better value than Mack at 3, yes.

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>

College DBs don't bump and run as well as pro DBs do. There's thousands of former college shot-gun quarterbacks wishing they had entered a college that did something, anything to prepare them for pro football.

First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win. - Mahatma Gandhi

http://s6.postimg.org/vyr2ycdfz/Teddy_Br...cked_4.gif

I still need to watch actual cut ups of him, but from just watching several their games live as a fan I am actually very impressed. Honestly, he reminds me of what I was hoping Fales would be this year. He has very good touch, timing, and ball placement...enough arm to get it done...and enough athleticism to keep a team honest. I don't think he'll pass Mariota for me, but he's very much in the mix with Mettenberger and Carr for the #3 draft eligible QB. 

Again everyone, please don't be lazy and just scream product of a system like you wrongfully have with Mariota and Carr as well. Be better than that. Scout his traits, they are there. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!