Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
gratz

Quote:The Titans are not even throwing to his side. They're all passes to Ball's man. He looks like a player just hope he's not a player who stays hurt like Cox did.

Then what do you call that big play he made during the game? An interception IIRC.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Then what do you call that big play he made during the game? An interception IIRC.
While that pass may have been thrown to Gratz's "side of the field" it was thrown to the slot receiver being covered by Hayes.  Gratz was covering the outside receiver and broke off when Locker released the pass.  So it technically was not thrown to the man he was covering.  It speaks well for the rookie nonetheless...

Quote:While that pass may have been thrown to Gratz's "side of the field" it was thrown to the slot receiver being covered by Hayes.  Gratz was covering the outside receiver and broke off when Locker released the pass.  So it technically was not thrown to the man he was covering.  It speaks well for the rookie nonetheless.

Which makes the interception even more impressive than if Locker threw it to his guy.

Quote:Which makes the interception even more impressive than if Locker threw it to his guy.
Indeed. 

Quote:I think he wins a safty pin!
Fixed

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

I wonder if every time someone calls Gratz by his last name, he just replies with "Thanks!".

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:Then what do you call that big play he made during the game? An interception IIRC.
[Image: facepalm.gif]

Hopefully he will be a good player.

Quote:I think Bridgewater at 3 is better value than Mack at 3, yes.

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>

Quote:While that pass may have been thrown to Gratz's "side of the field" it was thrown to the slot receiver being covered by Hayes. Gratz was covering the outside receiver and broke off when Locker released the pass. So it technically was not thrown to the man he was covering. It speaks well for the rookie nonetheless...

He broke off his man lightning quick. I'm not even sure Locker had released the ball yet, it looked like Gratz got the jump by reading the QB's eyes and shoulders.

It was a great play. Seems to me that, including preseason, dude has 2-3 picks. Pretty good start to his career.

Quote:He broke off his man lightning quick. I'm not even sure Locker had released the ball yet, it looked like Gratz got the jump by reading the QB's eyes and shoulders.

It was a great play. Seems to me that, including preseason, dude has 2-3 picks. Pretty good start to his career.

When he has been on the field, he has looked great.

Quote: Gratz, a rookie third-round draft selection, returned to the starting lineup last week after not starting since a Week One high-ankle sprain. He immediately reminded why coaches liked him throughout the offseason and training camp, turning in one of the better games of the season by a Jaguars defensive back. His 4.4 grade from Pro Football Focus was the highest defensive grade on the team Sunday, and he registered his first career interception.