Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***OFFICIAL Jaguars @ Titans 2nd Half Thread***

Quote:Titans take our chance at a franchise QB and a Super Bowl.

#BecauseJagwhyers

[Image: crying-baby.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

a gabber pass

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Quote:Yeah, "great" win. Probably will cost this franchise five years of future "rebuilding"  and may be the first domino tipping over that eventually takes it away from Jax. Words cannot convey my complete disgust.

There's still time.  Enjoy it for now.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Quote:Still rooting for Tampa to win against Miami.

Meh, don't care/  I know Bridgewater is the new kool-aide.  But I'm not drinkin' that yet

Are we going to the playoffs now? If not the win is meaningless. Awful day for the Jacksonville Jaguars.

TEST

Quote:Who cares?  If our GM is smart, we'll rebuild to a championship.  We just have to be a smart team. 

All I know is that we aren't a doormat.  WE ARE JAGUARS!!!!!!!!   Big cats, baby!!!!

Not a doormat because we beat the Titans playing like a high school team?  If we had an offense, this game would have been put away long ago. Any other team playing the titans this week wins by 35 or more.  

I mean I'm glad we're not winless.  I just don't see this as a sign of anything to come at all.  And I don't see why others do either.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

I still think we end up with the first pick and take Bridgewater

[Image: hot-dancing-unlv-college-football-fan-2012.gif]

Jags showed some fight today.  Of course, the flaming thumbtacks helped quite a bit in the first half by shining up their nickel plated six-shooter, pulling the hammer back and shooting themselves squarely in the foot repeatedly.  But, hey, I'LL TAKE IT!!! 

Holy Hell

Now, the onside kick.

Wow come on D... that was stupid.

No pain, no gain.

Quote:There's still time.  Enjoy it for now.

If we truelly have a GM that knows how to build a franchise, it won't matter whether we win this game or not

can we just win already geeeze

TIC, TIC, TIC, TIC...

NH3...
"AZANE"

Quote:Meh, don't care/  I know Bridgewater is the new kool-aide.  But I'm not drinkin' that yet
Maybe he isn't Elway 2.0.

But I want the Jaguars to have every option available to them.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

And again, we work hard to try to lose!  Lol

Not over yet

We're too bad to consider it over until it's over.

Get the onside kick!

tic tic tic ( heart in toe) tic tic