Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***OFFICIAL Jaguars @ Titans 2nd Half Thread***

Quote:Are we going to the playoffs now? If not the win is meaningless. Awful day for the Jacksonville Jaguars.
So I'm supposed to be mad/sad that my team might win a game?? What if your mancrush ends up being the next Gabbert? I dont get rooting against your own team...
60% of the time, It works Everytime...

[Image: BS5hg.jpg][Image: m5Lb.jpg][Image: 5YnyA.jpg][Image: U2VW7.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

On Side Kick Coming Up...

NH3...
"AZANE"

4 day weekend and a Jags win. While some people think it's stupid to win, it's always nice to enjoy a win at the tacks expense.

2 LBs and Prosinski on the hands team?!?

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

There's just no relaxing with this team.

Quote:Not a doormat because we beat the Titans playing like a high school team?  If we had an offense, this game would have been put away long ago. Any other team playing the titans this week wins by 35 or more.  

I mean I'm glad we're not winless.  I just don't see this as a sign of anything to come at all.  And I don't see why others do either.

Yeah..  There is that...

But didnt' the tacks beat other teams?

All I'm saying is that we got some fight.  We're money, we just don't have the talent yet.  We'll get there.  And we got a Win.  That, my friend is important

Please recover this.

WE BEAT THENNESSEE!!!!

No pain, no gain.

I think some of you are ridiculous. It's a win. Enjoy it. Feel good about it. This team has received more media attention than it has in years, but all centered around being one of the most inept teams the league has seen in decades. Folks have long-since written the Jagus off as a near sure-thing 0-16. And we won to be 1-8. And I honestly expected another 1-2 wins before the year is over.

Oooooh Noooo! Now there's no certainty we end up with the first pick of the draft. In a year that has a large number of  good quarterbacks likely to be available but neither of the top two really pulling away all that much (Bridgewater and Marriota). Heaven-forbid we end up with the second, third, fourth pick of the draft and take the second quarterback of the draft. Who the team may or may not have rated higher than whomever goes first. So many of you act as if the Jags don't have the first pick and thus take the first quarterback, they'll surely draft a bust of a quarterback. It's absurd.

And the game is over...

NH3...
"AZANE"

We WIN!!!! against the TACKS!!! YAY!!

WE BEAT THENNESSEE!!!!

HAPPY FOR GUS

No pain, no gain.

Quote:Maybe he isn't Elway 2.0.

But I want the Jaguars to have every option available to them.

I get that, but I'm not going to freak out if we don't get that dude.

We got a W.  I'll take it, and enjoy it!!!!

Quote:4 day weekend and a Jags win. While some people think it's stupid to win, it's always nice to enjoy a win at the tacks expense.
No you must be furious!! How can you possibly be happy about a win??? Don't you know #1 overall picks never ever bust ever?
60% of the time, It works Everytime...

[Image: BS5hg.jpg][Image: m5Lb.jpg][Image: 5YnyA.jpg][Image: U2VW7.jpg]

we won

THE PLAYOFF PUSH HAS BEGUN

[Image: hot-dancing-unlv-college-football-fan-2012.gif]

NICE... :-)...

NH3...
"AZANE"

Quote:WE BEAT T

HENNESSEE!!!!

This the 4th or 5th time you posted that?

Happy for Gus.

Quote:WE BEAT T

HENNESSEE!!!!

HAPPY FOR GUS

Oh, I see what you did there. I didn't get it the first 5 times, but luckily you kept at it.