Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***OFFICIAL Jaguars @ Titans 2nd Half Thread***

Quote:uhhhhhh 35-0 St. Louis over Indy?

What?!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Let's get this W!

well if we can manage to get out of prevent the win defense we may have a chance.

No pain, no gain.

Toddman is a beast.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Quote:uhhhhhh 35-0 St. Louis over Indy?
could we still win the division? Inquiring minds want to know! :teehee:

Quote:Todman don't showboat like that man

I kinda liked him stickin' it to the tack fans!!!!!!!  Atta boy!!!

A popular sentiment here is if the Jaguars are only going to win one game, let it be over the tacks!

I think that's appropriate.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

HERE WE GO JAGUARS, HERE WE GO...

Clap, Clap...

NH3...
"AZANE"

Quote:What?!
Guess the Rams are better than we gave them credit for.

Quote:Quick slant is 1 step down field, 3 steps max before the cut. Ball gets there about 5 yards downfield. This one was at least 10 yards downfield.

You're so boring with your lame posts about the perfect play-call...  It was a quick slant, it's been our play since Garrard.  Stop trying to imagine yourself as smarter than people that also know football. 

Thanks!

This is fun

8-8 HERE WE GO! SUPERBOWL BOUND BABY!
60% of the time, It works Everytime...

[Image: BS5hg.jpg][Image: m5Lb.jpg][Image: 5YnyA.jpg][Image: U2VW7.jpg]

Quote:You're so boring with your lame posts about the perfect play-call...  It was a quick slant, it's been our play since Garrard.  Stop trying to imagine yourself as smarter than people that also know football. 

Thanks!

It was a post route.

Quote:Guess the Rams are better than we gave them credit for.

No, it must be something else.  

Is Luck wearing an eye patch, or something?

Quote:You're so boring with your lame posts about the perfect play-call...  It was a quick slant, it's been our play since Garrard.  Stop trying to imagine yourself as smarter than people that also know football. 

Thanks!
I'm not smarter than those people. I'm just smarter than you. Of course a blind monkey flinging his poo around is too, but I'll gloss over that.

Quote:I'm not smarter than those people. I'm just smarter than you. Of course a blind monkey flinging his poo around is too, but I'll gloss over that.
My brain are bigger than yours.
60% of the time, It works Everytime...

[Image: BS5hg.jpg][Image: m5Lb.jpg][Image: 5YnyA.jpg][Image: U2VW7.jpg]

Defensive PI?

NH3...
"AZANE"

I don't see the PI foul?

BBB - Batted By Branch

That scary defense that never gets off the field showed up with Fitzpatrick.

No pain, no gain.