Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Baylor - OU

two things...

1)  Slow start to the game but Baylor up 24-5 at half.  If they keep rolling over their remaining opponents, all who are ranked, would be interesting to see how the computers rank them and who they could jump.

2)  did anyone else see OU on defense would make a substitution, the ref would prevent Baylor from snapping it until the OU player ran off the field, but they would keep the play clock running.  Well Baylor would line up quickly and would be sitting there waiting for the ref to get away from the ball, and by the time he would, there would only be 10 seconds left on the play clock.  so they had to hurry to make a call at the line or switch the play.  It happened at least 3 times.  it was so odd looking.  if you're OU why not always slowly jog your substitutions off the field and never give Baylor any time on offense?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2013, 11:58 AM by Deacon.)

Baylor probably just scared the bejeezus out of everyone in the Big 12 with that win. Bryce Petty gutted that one out without Seastrunk, and had to lean on his Defense. And they still scored in every quarter and hung 40 on the scoreboard! That says something when your offense isn't performing up to par and you still put up 40+ points and 450+ yards.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Imagine a Oregon-Baylor Fiesta Bowl. It'll be higher scoring than a basketball game between those two teams.

Quote:Imagine a Oregon-Baylor Fiesta Bowl. It'll be higher scoring than a basketball game between those two teams.
it will be Baylor vs. Ala. when Florida beats Fl. St

Quote:Imagine a Oregon-Baylor Fiesta Bowl. It'll be higher scoring than a basketball game between those two teams.

No way. I remember in 2008, the Sooners and Gators were the two highest-scoring offenses and neither team was that good on defense, but the final score of their meeting in the NCG was 24-14.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:it will be Baylor vs. Alabama when Florida beats Florida State.

No matter who wins that game, FSU will have to win the ACC Championship Game the next week.

It will be interesting to see if both Stanford and Baylor jump over Ohio State, robbing me of the little hope I had my Buckeyes will jump over FSU and Oregon.

Quote:it will be Baylor vs. Ala. when Florida beats Fl. St....

[Image: tumblr_m50wdwTmpq1r0i4nf.gif]