Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Oregon at Stanford

Quote:Uh...what does any of that have to do with Teddy Bridgewater? Are you blaming the Christian/Perry fumbles on him?

Certainly not. I didn't count those. They were before the final 3 Louisville possessions. Just to let you know.....I spent the summer getting psyched to watch Louisville games. My hopes were a little high and I'd be dishonest if I said I'm not a little....well....disappointed.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:No doubt....I expected that from him. But they let UCF back in the game and gave them HOPE. Those comeback drives from Bortles NEEDED to be answered. Momentum is a powerful thing.
Let me get this straight. It was Bridgewater who let UCF back in the game right?

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

The Perry fumble was huge I thought but on the next 2 possessions when they're mounting their comeback, ya just gotta answer in some way....even a FG....an extended drive to get better field position....something

Quote:Let me get this straight. It was Bridgewater who let UCF back in the game right?

No but he could've shut the door and stopped the changing momentum

Quote:No but he could've shut the door and stopped the changing momentum

He led his team on a fantastic game leading drive.

Why are you dismissing this fact?

TEST

I'm not. I noted that earlier.

Quote:Because you implied his shorter throws (0-10 yards) is the reason his completion percentage is so high..which would be a false statement.  There are multiple outlets that chart his passes, game by game.  Go find one.

All you did was throw out a blank statement hoping that you were right.

I know what I said and I meant it. He is fantastic between 0-10. It does help his completion rate soar to a great rate. How was that wrong? 

It's really too bad he didn't have more time after Bortles last drive. I would have expected him to win the game as Bortles did.

Quote:It's really too bad he didn't have more time after Bortles last drive. I would have expected him to win the game as Bortles did.

That would be an excellent point in a thread discussing the Louisville defense. But it has little to do with Teddy. Teddy did all he could do. He did not cause two red zone fumbles.

TEST

Good stuff. I enjoy the banter. I like your passion. I gotta get back to work... (-:

Quote:That would be an excellent point in a thread discussing the Louisville defense. But it has little to do with Teddy. Teddy did all he could do. He did not cause two red zone fumbles.

Oh, by the way, one last thing......there were 2 fumbles in the 2nd half.....one for each team

Quote: I know what I said and I meant it. He is fantastic between 0-10. It does help his completion rate soar to a great rate. How was that wrong? 

Well, using that logic, a 0-10 yard pass is easier than a pass above 10 yards -- so I would hope it would help ANY QB's completion percentage.  You made it sound like the only reason Teddy has such a great completion percentage is because of these short passes, which would be 100% incorrect.

Quote:I like the fact that a meaningful game was finally played on Thursday night.  I"m tired of the NCAA jamming 4 good games on Saturday night. 

Well, there were two meaningful games on Thursday night, so day of the week made no difference.

The reason four games are played on Saturday nights is time zones. The Pacific 12 loves to schedule late games that start after many East Coast people are already in bed.

Quote:No one challenges Teddy. He faces the weakest competition out of all the top QB prospects. Even with all that he struggles with his accuracy
[Image: brendan_fraser_laugh.gif]

Quote:No but he could've shut the door and stopped the changing momentum
Oh my....

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"