Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Oregon at Stanford

Quote:But even if Oregon comes back and wins by say 1 or 2 points, will that sway the voters who watched Oregon get man handled in FSU's favor?

Yes. It's the BCS. Style points matter.

10 years ago we had Bob Hope, Johnny Cash, and Steve Jobs..... Please don't die, Kevin Bacon.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

FSU, Bama and OSU would smoke the ducks over an open fire

Quote:Hogan will be a first round pick next year. And I don't even like him.

Agreed. On both points.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

ESPN Live stream is trash.
Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

0 for Oregon almost half time lol, Mariota getting exposed 

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Quote:I assumed he was intentionally aiming for shoes because he did it over over against Washington.
Eh, his Washington tape was fine. His UCLA (and to some extent his Bowl last year) raise doubts.

But man, I bet DAT is eating his words right now. They're going to be down by three scores at the half... He said they would hang 40 on them.

"Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other." Galatians 5:26

2015 NFL Draft - Analyzing Targets www.jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/topic/7892-2015-nfl-draft-analyzing-targets/

Quote:0 for Oregon almost half time lol, Oregon getting exposed 

FIFY.

this is another reason why I like college better.  Go watch a Mike Leach team... he has his olineman so far apart.  far enough apart where they can barely tough each other with extended arms.  and then you watch Stanford and they've got 8 guys lines up within 10 yards of each other.  just so many different styles in college.  

nfl is the exact same everywhere.  everyone runs the exact same thing.  

Quote:But even if Oregon comes back and wins by say 1 or 2 points, will that sway the voters who watched Oregon get man handled in FSU's favor?

Oregon are media darlings and voters don't like to admit they were wrong unless a team loses so it will be virtually impossible for FSU to end at #2 if oregon wins out.  IMO anyway.

I dont know if Mariota is getting exposed.  More like the Oregon defense is getting exposed.  Oregon's offense has barely had it but they have had a pretty good drives.  just turnovers in the redzone.

Quote:this is another reason why I like college better.  Go watch a Mike Leach team... he has his olineman so far apart.  far enough apart where they can barely tough each other with extended arms.  and then you watch Stanford and they've got 8 guys lines up within 10 yards of each other.  just so many different styles in college.  

nfl is the exact same everywhere.  everyone runs the exact same thing.  

??? What are you talking about?

Quote:0 for Oregon almost half time lol, Mariota getting exposed 
I don't know if exposed is right. He's definitely not playing his best game. But his receivers have dropped some passes and a fumble in the RZ. By my count thus far he's 9/17, 52% raw, but adjusted for drops and a miscommunication he's at 64%. His pocket presence has been a little bit of a red flag, but far and away his biggest issue tonight is leading receivers.

"Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other." Galatians 5:26

2015 NFL Draft - Analyzing Targets www.jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/topic/7892-2015-nfl-draft-analyzing-targets/

Quote:I dont know if Mariota is getting exposed.  More like the Oregon defense is getting exposed.  Oregon's offense has barely had it but they have had a pretty good drives.  just turnovers in the redzone.
The whole Oregon team is getting exposed

Would like Stanford to get a TD. Who gets the ball to start the 2nd half.
Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

So if Standford keeps wacking Oregon how far up the polls will they go?

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:Oregon are media darlings and voters don't like to admit they were wrong unless a team loses so it will be virtually impossible for FSU to end at #2 if oregon wins out.  IMO anyway.

You may be right so how about Stanford just put this one away...

Quote:So if Standford keeps wacking Oregon how far up the polls will they go?

They jump OSU.

Quote:So if Standford keeps wacking Oregon how far up the polls will they go?

That is a great question.  Would they leap Ohio State?

Quote:They jump OSU.

I doubt it. They still lost to Utah. They'll likely move up to 4th, despite OSU having not played anyone all season.

10 years ago we had Bob Hope, Johnny Cash, and Steve Jobs..... Please don't die, Kevin Bacon.

College football has become so much better than the NFL.  Very little flags ... a QB gets hit as he's going out and everyone is not complaining about a flag or lack of a flag.

I guess the NFL is just getting worse to watch.