Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
WR Kerry Taylor and TE Danny Noble

Both were signed to the 53-man roster today. Anyone know anything about these guys other than what was written on the homepage?

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

wonder how the bucs will retaliate lol

Speaking of the Bucs, did anyone else notice Tiquan Underwood's TD. It's like they picked him up thinking this guy can't even really do anything, right? And when he caught it, there was like this stunned silence of disbelief. At that point the Bucs were way up over the Seahawks, and they had to get seriously creative to figure out how to lose the game. It was close, but once it got into OT they knew the loss was in the bag.

'02

Bring in young guys every week, it's pretty much 8 preseason game atmospheres left anyways. Heck Pasturz has surprised maybe we find someone else in the process.

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:Both were signed to the 53-man roster today. Anyone know anything about these guys other than what was written on the homepage?

Crap, I didn't even realize the Jags were conducting tryouts during the bye week.   My neighbor rocks at ultimate frisbee so he's gonna be pissed when I tell him he missed it.

Wait....what happened to WR's Stephen Burton & Williams?

Not too much I think. Blackmon was put on Reserve/Suspended status, and Dwight Looooowwwwww-ery was taken off of IR and released.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

<sub>They cut DJ Williams</sub>

And the roster continues to evolve...

NH3...
"AZANE"

Quote:<sub>They cut DJ Williams</sub>

That was the guy from Seattle, right?...

Quote:That was the guy from Seattle, right?...

He's the TE we claimed off waivers from the Packers.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:He's the TE we claimed off waivers from the Packers.

Me thinks it was a joke

I can't wait till we find a TE that can get separation and actually make plays in the passing game. 

[Image: hot-dancing-unlv-college-football-fan-2012.gif]

Quote:Both were signed to the 53-man roster today. Anyone know anything about these guys other than what was written on the homepage?

Adding to what was mentioned on the homepage,   Kerry Taylor got extensive playing time in the 2nd half of the Cardinals 25-21 comeback win over the Lions back in Week # 2.      Larry Fitzgerald was dealing with a hamstring injury going into the game.     Fitzgerald eventually had to leave the game for good in the 4th QTR because of the hamstring injury.      While I don't recall anything specific about Taylor's skill set other than overall he looked like an NFL caliber WR,   he did help move the chains for the Cardinals in a close game.      

Because the Cardinals have a good WR corp,   Taylor might have eventually got lost in the shuffle.    Leading to him being removed from their 53 man roster but someone worth keeping on their Practice Squad for the time being.       Whether or not Taylor develops into a good WR with the Jaguars,   the risk/ reward of adding him to the Jaguars roster is favorable.  

Quote:I can't wait till we find a TE that can get separation and actually make plays in the passing game. 
hey hey lets not be having any of the crazy talk round here

Quote:I can't wait till we find a TE that can get separation and actually make plays in the passing game.

Marcedes doesn't make plays? I guess you missed those times he tried to hurdle 5'8" cornerbacks. He almost got like 4 yards once!

I can't wait till we find a QB that can find and throw to a TE that can get separation.

Quote:Marcedes doesn't make plays? I guess you missed those times he tried to hurdle 5'8" cornerbacks. He almost got like 4 yards once!

You're crazy! It was definitely 5!

Quote:I can't wait till we find a QB that can find and throw to a TE that can get separation.
I can't wait till we find an OL that can keep the defense off a QB long enough for him to find and throw to a TE that can get separation.

Danny Noble aint bad!

See? We want you to win! Aren't we nice? Big Grin