Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Should Dave Caldwell be fired?
Yes, 0-8 been blown away, poor handling of team personnel
No, its too early to tell & he came highly recommended
I like pie
[Show Results]

Time to make drastic changes or stay the course?

Tebow lol

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Tebow lol

Is that a new brand of pies?

What if its not the GM or HC's fault what if the guys they have stink so bad no one can coach them up

and no team wants them?

Let’s take a look at the talent responsible for scoring (plus special teams)

Special Teams

Josh Scobee – Kicker - Age 31 - One of the best kickers in the league, reliable, but aging - Grade A (94)

Bryan Anger – Punter -  Age 25- One of the best punters in the league but lacks the ST help. Grade A (93)

Sanders, Ace – Returner – Age 21 - 8 pr att (with 16 long) 1 FC for 33 yards, 1kr for 23 yrds. Grade C (75)

Offense

Lt – Cameron Bradfield – Age 26 - 3 year starting to improve and hindered by Wills lack of performance. Grade B (86)

LG – Will Rackley -Age 24 - The reason Brad didnt look great at Center, but he was injured. Grade D - (65)

C – Brad Meester - Age 36 - A solid OL over the years, reliable, but in his 14th year how left in his tank? Grade B+ (87)

RG – Uche Nwaneri - Age 29 - A leg injury but would Uche start on any other NFL team at Guard? Grade D+ (67)

RT – A Pasztor - Age 22 - Improving but would be only depth on any other NFL team. Grade B- (80)

LT (Injured) Luke Joekel - Hard to tell since he was playing RT for the 1st time and then was injured at LT. Grade C (75)

WR – Cecil Shorts- Age 25 - Increased in reliablity for big catches, fast, good hands. Grade B+ (88)

WR – Ace Sanders (Slot) - Fast but needs a better QB to really excel with Justin out might show more. Grade B (85)

WR – M. Brown- More receptions than Ace and on some key plays. Grade B+ (87)

WR – Justin Blackmon (Susp) This year before the 2nd pop I wouldve given him an A at slot but now an Incomplete. Grade I (0)

TE- M Lewis- Age 29 - Was over rated, over paid, too slow and drops key passes still would do better on other teams. Grade C- (70)

TE – C. Harbor - A good receiver 153 yards with a td, okay at blocking. Grade B- (80)

QB – Chad Henne - Age 28 - Trying to prove himself one more time, but its the same bad movie over & over. Grade D (65)

2QB – Blaine Gabbert - Time to label him a bust.  Grade  F (50)

3QB – R Stanzi- I dont know put him in and lets find out how he does .. Grade Incomplete.

4QB – D. Robinson - Give him a shot too why not.  Grade Incomplete.

RB- Maurice Jones-Drew - Still one of the best running backs in the league, but injury bug with age. Grade A- (90)

2RB- D. Robinson - He's no MoJo, and hes not good at blocking & catching as MoJo is.  Grade C- (70)

3RB – J Forsett - I dont expect him back next year.  Grade C- (70)

FB – W Ta’ufo’ou - I am not impressed.  Grade D+ (67)

OK.

On Wisconsin.