Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Favorite CFB Uniform?

Quote:Simple and traditional is what I don't like. And I think the NCAA should require all schools to put names on the backs of football jerseys.
Taste is like beauty simply in the eye of the beholder.  I would venture that our complete disagreement is driven by what II am guessing is a huge age difference.  

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I can't believe no one, myself included, hasn't mentioned these:

[Image: 731412.JPG]

Awesome uniform as a 'once-a-year' thing.

Quote:  I would venture that our complete disagreement is driven by what II am guessing is a huge age difference.  

Nope, keep guessing. 

Live long and prosper \\// [Image: 660e5a470556a0f21a991347940d77c860f8c9a5.jpg]

Quote:Taste is like beauty simply in the eye of the beholder.  I would venture that our complete disagreement is driven by what II am guessing is a huge age difference.  

Age has nothing to do with it.

Quote:I can't believe no one, myself included, hasn't mentioned these:

What team is that and why do they only were those uniforms once a year?

Louisville all reds (An awesome bright shade of red) or the Pink and Black Oregon unis.

The Oregon State oranges from last night were pretty sweet also.

TEST

Quote:What team is that and why do they only were those uniforms once a year?

It says Army right on the front. 

Live long and prosper \\// [Image: 660e5a470556a0f21a991347940d77c860f8c9a5.jpg]

What is it that you love about your favorite uniform?

Quote:It says Army right on the front. 

Yuck. I prefer small letters that are not so easily noticeable when the team's name is spelled out above the numbers.

Baylor
A good loser is a good loser

Quote:Yuck. I prefer small letters that are not so easily noticeable when the team's name is spelled out above the numbers.
You didn't even notice it...

You literally asked what team it was...

Quote:You didn't even notice it...

You literally asked what team it was...

Just go with it. She's off the meds lately.

TEST

Quote:I can't believe no one, myself included, hasn't mentioned these:

Ya...pretty interesting.

BTW, Navy broke out some terrific looking pots last year.

[Image: NAVY-030813-Helmet-96-2-MAIN-c.jpg]

First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win. - Mahatma Gandhi

http://s6.postimg.org/vyr2ycdfz/Teddy_Br...cked_4.gif

(This post was last modified: 11-03-2013, 07:54 AM by Jungle Cat.)

Quote:Cody Green sucks lol
His top receiver went down early in the season with one of the worst broken legs I've ever seen, and he's fighting off nagging leg injuries.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/sportsextra/tu...39bfb.html

"He's a fifth-year senior that has a very good understanding of what he sees on the field and how to react to it," Blankenship said. "He's certainly nowhere near perfect in execution, but what he brings in terms of just his being able to keep us in the right place and get the ball in the right direction where it needs to go and check us in and out of plays and see blitzes that are coming, those are things that are in many ways a learned skill."

Like him or not, Cody Green is the prototypical NFL QB. I feel reasonably confident that NFL scouts know all about Cody.

We should consider drafting him this year. If it doesn't look good, then we might be able to take a look at Winston from FSU at some point later.

First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win. - Mahatma Gandhi

http://s6.postimg.org/vyr2ycdfz/Teddy_Br...cked_4.gif

Quote:His top receiver went down early in the season with one of the worst broken legs I've ever seen, and he's fighting off nagging leg injuries.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/sportsextra/tu...39bfb.html

"He's a fifth-year senior that has a very good understanding of what he sees on the field and how to react to it," Blankenship said. "He's certainly nowhere near perfect in execution, but what he brings in terms of just his being able to keep us in the right place and get the ball in the right direction where it needs to go and check us in and out of plays and see blitzes that are coming, those are things that are in many ways a learned skill."

Like him or not, Cody Green is the prototypical NFL QB. I feel reasonably confident that NFL scouts know all about Cody.

We should consider drafting him this year. If it doesn't look good, then we might be able to take a look at Winston from FSU at some point later.

So where would you rank Cody Green among draft eligible QBs?

I've always been a big fan of the FSU jerseys. I think it's mainly the colors.

FSU -------- Oregon,  Michigan also.

We doing it BIG....Florida State bringing that SWAG back in 2013!!!!    

<p style="text-align:center;"> 

No one with me on the Maryland uniforms?

Quote:No one with me on the Maryland uniforms?
Hideous

Quote:No one with me on the Maryland uniforms?

Those unis look like they let Stevie Wonder pick out the color combos..."This feels like a good color combination!!" :whistling:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???