Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bradley Press Conf.

"Hey uh, Dave? Some guy named Stephen Williams showed up at the WR's meeting this

morning, that make sense to you?"

"Oh, and Ebert is a no show again."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Bradley cited that they had to move their meeting up 1 day to accomodate the Halloween holiday tomorrow.

Quote: Really like the roster evaluation after the trading deadline......I am quickly losing faith in the new regime 
I'm fairly sure that they waited till the last minute to review personnel after the trade deadline so we could miss out on trading our big name players. I just keep forgetting as to why they would. Could it be that it was just done based on scheduling and possibly nobody wants our players? Who would want Lewis? TE is a catching position nowadays. He is highly injury prone and hasn't shown consistency in the receiving area. MJD isn't MJD and has no trade value. We ain't trading Blackmon or Shorts. Anybody who thought that was on something. We have nobody of value to trade. Remember folks, trade equals want from both sides, not just one. Good lord y'all.........

Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

Quote:I'm fairly sure that they waited till the last minute to review personnel after the trade deadline so we could miss out on trading our big name players. I just keep forgetting as to why they would. Could it be that it was just done based on scheduling and possibly nobody wants our players? Who would want Lewis? TE is a catching position nowadays. He is highly injury prone and hasn't shown consistency in the receiving area. MJD isn't MJD and has no trade value. We ain't trading Blackmon or Shorts. Anybody who thought that was on something. We have nobody of value to trade. Remember folks, trade equals want from both sides, not just one. Good lord y'all.........
Considering the fact that Caldwell chooses ham sandwiches over premium players I'm somewhat relieved he didn't give up players for a pack of bubblegum.

Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

1) We're watching the waiver wire to see if Seattle releases anyone.

2) We'll entertain a trade if another team makes an offer.

Quote: 

2) We'll entertain a trade if another team makes an offer.
Well it was such a great deal how could one resist. It's funny how the veteran GMs always abuse the Jaguars and their dopey GMs.

Quote:Well it was such a great deal how could one resist. It's funny how the veteran GMs always abuse the Jaguars and their dopey GMs.

Yep, and funny how theres always people in this forum who will defend bad Jaguars personnel decisions/ trades. 

Quote:Yep, and funny how theres always people in this forum who will defend bad Jaguars personnel decisions/ trades. 
Also, with the beat down session reigning since the 2000 era you'd think they'd find a reason to be critical every once in a while but that must not be an option if you're part of the damage control crew. It really is pathetic to say the least. Mind numbing in fact. And it's always the same dopes mixed in with a few newbies.

You know: Jags2death, Shack Del Rio, Bon Jagley, FBT, Pirkster, and the new guys: Adam 2012, Tommy

Quote:Also, with the beat down session reigning since the 2000 era you'd think they'd find a reason to be critical every once in a while but that must not be an option if you're part of the damage control crew. It really is pathetic to say the least. Mind numbing in fact. And it's always the same dopes mixed in with a few newbies.

You know: Jags2death, Shack Del Rio, Bon Jagley, FBT, Pirkster, and the new guys: Adam 2012, Tommy

Its almost as if they are paid members of the organization, its so predictable. 

Quote:Its almost as if they are paid members of the organization, its so predictable. 
If they were smart they'd start new monikers like Tommy and Adam 2012 and mix it up a bit...oh wait a minute...

awwwwww.  cutest bromance EVAR!  ^

(This post was last modified: 10-30-2013, 05:11 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:If they were smart they'd start new monikers like Tommy and Adam 2012 and mix it up a bit...oh wait a minute...

LOL, yep, as if they don't know that we can figure it out. 

Quote:awwwwww.  cutest bromance EVAR!  ^
Ahh are you mad you were not included in the BILC or pledges. I somewhat see you as objective but if you really feel excluded...

Quote:Ahh are you mad you were not included in the BILC or pledges. I somewhat see you as objective but if you really feel excluded...
Ha!   Yeah - I was feeling a little left out, but I'm not quite ready to jump on the hate train just yet.  If Caldwell and Bradley do turn out to be busts and Khan loads the Mayflower rigs - I'll come help you guys shovel coal.  :teehee:

Till then   -  holding out on a sliver of hope....