Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The more I watch Bridgewater...

Sometimes I post drunk too

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Winston is already better then all the QBs in this draft.

Agreed.

Manziel 2014!

Quote:They both put up similar numbers in similar conferences. One was drafted in the second round where he belonged and the other people want to draft #1 overall. 

They both played in completely different offenses and are completely different players.  And if you really think Geno Smith and Teddy Bridgewater are the same level of prospect after watching them both, I'm not sure I can help you out.

Quote:Winston is already better then all the QBs in this draft.

Which is another reason why I wouldn't mind drafting JD and Manzeil or another qb. That way we can get our backup some playing time before Winston begins his Hall of Fame career for the Jags. 

Winston would pull an Eli, He is going to the Raiders which would be a glory to watch

Quote:They both played in completely different offenses and are completely different players.  And if you really think Geno Smith and Teddy Bridgewater are the same level of prospect after watching them both, I'm not sure I can help you out.

Your're not going to convince me other wise. My opinion of TB is that he is a stat king in college. At least Geno Smith has a little edge to his game. Bridgewate on top of all his other faults I mentioned earlier is soft. 

Quote:Winston would pull an Eli, He is going to the Raiders which would be a glory to watch
Or he could decide to stay for his junior season.  So yeah, sorry all you read option advocates, but you really learn to embrace your new Teddy bear.

Quote:Your're not going to convince me other wise. My opinion of TB is that he is a stat king in college. At least Geno Smith has a little edge to his game. Bridgewate on top of all his other faults I mentioned earlier is soft. 

Interesting, so what other QBs would you take over TB? 

Quote:Your're not going to convince me other wise. My opinion of TB is that he is a stat king in college. At least Geno Smith has a little edge to his game. Bridgewate on top of all his other faults I mentioned earlier is soft.

Lol wut? Just stop.

HAHAHAHA. I'm convinced you've never even watched him play. Such dumb statements made in this thread. You even compared him to Geno Smith. What?

Quote:I think Bridgewater at 3 is better value than Mack at 3, yes.

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>

Anybody who doubts Bridgewater needs to read this

http://presnapreads.com/2013/10/18/1731/

I understand that you think TB is hyped because of his lesser competition, but when you compare him to Geno, you lost your argument.  Geno and his WV team had a break down in their second half of the season.  There were questions about Geno's attitude and leadership quality, and on the field, he was criticized as an inconsistent passer. 

Teddy is praised by both fans and media pundits alike.  Aside from his "competition" argument, you will not find anything negative about him or his game from now and until draft time.

(This post was last modified: 10-27-2013, 09:26 PM by ThunderCat.)

Quote:Interesting, so what other QBs would you take over TB? 

If Caldwell was going to draft Qb then I would hope for Mariota. The Jags WRs are taylor made for Mariota's game. You could improve the offense pretty fast with a QB like him. Defenses wouldn't be able to sit around and let the Jags offense be predictable as ever. He would change a lot. With Bridewater you better have an above average o-line. 

Quote:HAHAHAHA. I'm convinced you've never even watched him play. Such dumb statements made in this thread. You even compared him to Geno Smith. What?

I did. what are you gonna do about it punk?

Quote:I understand that you think TB is hyped because of his lesser competition, but when you compare him to Geno, you lost your argument.  Geno and his WV team had a break down in their second half of the season.  There were questions about Geno's attitude and leadership quality, and on the field, he was criticized as an inconsistent passer. 

Teddy is praised by both fans and media pundits alike.  Aside from his "competition" argument, you will not find anything negative about him or his game from now and until draft time.

It means nothing to me. I'm not biased. I simply watch and form my opinion. I'm not married to the school or player like some on here are. 

Quote: I did. what are you gonna do about it punk?
Your trolling hahaha

Quote:If Caldwell was going to draft Qb then I would hope for Mariota. The Jags WRs are taylor made for Mariota's game. You could improve the offense pretty fast with a QB like him. Defenses would be able to sit around and let the Jags offense be predictable as ever. He would change a lot. With Bridewater you better have an above average o-line. 

I know you'd take Mariota that was made clear in the op, but I was wondering what other QBs you would draft ahead of Bridgewater. 

Quote:It means nothing to me. I'm not biased. I simply watch and form my opinion. I'm not married to the school or player like some on here are. 
Hahaha You have never seen him play except on ESPN, no shame in that though. 

Quote:I know you'd take Mariota that was made clear in the op, but I was wondering what other QBs you would draft ahead of Bridgewater. 
He'd probably take Hundley too probably McCarron, Murray and Metzenberger since they all play "superior" competition.

Quote: I did. what are you gonna do about it punk?
Lol. You pretty much lost your argument there. 

You comparing Bridgewater to Geno Smith is laughable. In fact, Bridgewater's only negative is Geno Smith's specialty, which is the deep ball. They are nothing alike. At all. Teddy's pocket presence is unmatched, and some say is better than Luck's coming out of college. His arm strength could be better, but his accuracy makes up for it entirely. Teddy plays in a pro-style offense, and Geno played in a gimmicky stat producing offense at WVU. Teddy can be seen going through his progressions 2-3 times during a SINGLE PLAY, while avoiding pressure. 

You just have no idea what you're talking about. You're a NFL/ESPN talking sheep. Good day, "punk". Lol.

Quote:I think Bridgewater at 3 is better value than Mack at 3, yes.

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>