Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Which QB would you pick?
Blaine Gabbert
Mark Sanchez
[Show Results]

Between these two QB's, which one would you have?

Corn.

One of these years.............

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Just put Scott in.

"Get Better Everyday"

Quote:Just put Scott in.

He could be our Diamond in the Rough...

NH3...
"AZANE"

Quote:I voted Sanchez because we don't know for sure how he would perform in this environment.  He may still not be effective but we already know about Gabbert.

I voted BG because he not only know the system but I frown on picking up other's trash. He's like Henne. If they were good, their prescent/past teams would garner their abilities. Sanchez is on his way out and he knows it...

NH3...
"AZANE"

I feel like BG gives you the best chance to get the #1 overall pick to replace said quarterback, so I voted BG.

[Image: bannercenter.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I'd take Sanchez. The guy was the QB for back to back runs to the AFC conference championship. He's not much more than an average QB, but in the right system he could have success if the passing game is restricted and has a good running game to go with it.

The funny thing about Sanchez is that while his regular season stats aren't to write home about, in the play offs his accuracy improves to 60pct and his QB rating shoots up by twenty or so to the early 90s. It makes me wonder why he doesn't play like that in the regular season...