Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Changes Coming?

Quote:Because he isn't a QB. This has been explained to you, in detail, at least a dozen times now.

Denard needs to learn his true position. No need to play him out of his future NFL position.
Quote:Tell me you're not this dumb.

And which position is that. Rb? Wr? He has stunk at both.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Put Matt Scott and Nowak in. Get conditional 7th rd. picks for Babin, MJD, Poz, and Lewis.

Quote:Tell me you're not this dumb.
You're not this dumb.

Lots of places to cut lose dead wood and play youngsters..........trade and get what you can from MJD, Babin and Mincey.....tell Meester he is there to watch others play...get Stanzi and/or Scott into the games. 

Quote:Lots of places to cut lose dead wood and play youngsters..........trade and get what you can from MJD, Babin and Mincey.....tell Meester he is there to watch others play...get Stanzi and/or Scott into the games. 
lol I keep forgetting Mincey is on this team.

Quote:lol I keep forgetting Mincey is on this team.
That is sad for a guy making the money he makes

Changes are tough in mid season.  I like the idea of putting in Stanzi or Scott.  Give them a shot with the 1s to see if they are worth something for the future.  I know now that Gabbert and Henne are not the future.

Quote:Changes are tough in mid season.  I like the idea of putting in Stanzi or Scott.  Give them a shot with the 1s to see if they are worth something for the future.  I know now that Gabbert and Henne are not the future.
We gave a 1st and a 2nd for Gabbert. Is it too late to recoup a conditional 7th round pick in 2015?

Trade who you can for conditional 7th rounders.  Cut Mincey, Henne, Gabbert, Lewis, Babin, Uche, Meester, MJD and sign replacements off other team's practice squads.  Nothing to lose - it can't get any worse. 

I'll start it out.

My prediction: Gabbert back to starter. Henne to back-up.

See, it's a twist because it's not really a change, or anything positive.

The big change will be - no change.  Why mess with success?  We're on our way to the QB of the future.  

If you make improvements, you risk accidentally winning a game.

Not much they can do. Rackley will probably stay benched when he comes back from his injury. Im really hoping we are able to get something for MJD but i doubt it. I would love to see Gabbert start again to assure us to go 0-16.

Some changes I could see are MJD being traded before 4:00pm tomorrow, along with Jason Babin. We could see some changes in the interior O-Line also.

Quote:I think Bridgewater at 3 is better value than Mack at 3, yes.

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>

Start McClendon at LG, Brewster at C.  No reason to keep Meester and Rackley on the roster as they're both dead weight. 

Cut Alualu, Mincey, and Babin and start players off the practice squad.  They can't possibly be any worse.

Now THOSE would be some much-needed changes. 

Then start Stanzi, sign Vince Young, Tyler Wilson, ANYONE to compete for QB.  Cut Henne and Gabbert. 

I really hope Gabbert gets another few starts.  I want closure.

I want to know, utterly and absolutely, that he was given every chance to develop.  If he's released at the end of the season, I want to have no niggling doubts that maybe he could have flourished with the right support, system or coaching.

If he starts and turns everything around, great. If he starts and continues to struggle, then the book is finaly closed on Gene’s legacy.

;
"Help is not on the way." - Vic Ketchman

Don't anything worth mentioning.  Put stanzi in would be good.  Why not

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Quote:I really hope Gabbert gets another few starts. I want closure.

I want to know, utterly and absolutely, that he was given every chance to develop. If he's released at the end of the season, I want to have no niggling doubts that maybe he could have flourished with the right support, system or coaching.

If he starts and turns everything around, great. If he starts and continues to struggle, then the book is finaly closed on Gene’s legacy.

I felt that exact way in the offseason. That feeling has now completely melted away.

I hope I never see Gabbert play football again.

Laroy Reynolds in for Geno Hayes.

Deadrick over Roy Miller.

Gratz returns to the starting lineup.

I think Rackley keeps his job because Brewster is no better.

Just cut Gabs and start Stanzi at least for one game.

Henne is definitely better than Gabs, but he's missing too many throws.

The passing game on both sides of the ball is at least adequate. Any other big changes should be made to improve the run game on both sides of the ball. I've never seen a run D as bad as this team with the only exception being the Redskins run D this year. At the very least something has to be done there.

'02

Defensive scheme adjustments to improve against the run.

More rotation at DT, DE and OLB.