Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Changes Coming?

Quote:Oh, yes they can.   They can be even worse. 
Babin is responsible for almost 50% of the penalties on the defense and has done nothing positive.  Mincey and Alualu are at best going through the motions, I would much rather see the practice team guys ..maybe they will play with a intelligence and a heart these three seem to be missing!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Trade who you can for conditional 7th rounders.  Cut Mincey, Henne, Gabbert, Lewis, Babin, Uche, Meester, MJD and sign replacements off other team's practice squads.  Nothing to lose - it can't get any worse. 
 If they are not in the plan for the future either bench them or if possible trade them...the trade deadline is rapidly approaching!! 

Quote:MJD will be traded.

Gibblet and Henne will both be cut.

Bradley will be fired.

I will be appointed Honorary Interim Head coach of the Jaguars.

I throw deep on 1st down all the time. (No more run, run, pass, punt)

MJD is not being traded because Caldwell said point blank that he won't be. For Caldwell to now turn around and trade him would mean that his word means absolutely nothing.

'02

Quote:Scobee traded to anyone for multiple draft pick's.Youth movement in full swing!!!!!!!

If this happens, I'm all out rioting. This would be the dumbest possible move.

'02

Quote:That fits in so well with building a team through the draft and keeping the Jags at the lowest payroll in the NFL.

Your first point is somewhat valid, your second is just trolling.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Big Changes:

-Fisch's role will be reduced

-Bradley will take over playcalling

-Meester will be benched

I could see it all.

'02

Quote:Babin is responsible for almost 50% of the penalties on the defense and has done nothing positive.  Mincey and Alualu are at best going through the motions, I would much rather see the practice team guys ..maybe they will play with a intelligence and a heart these three seem to be missing!

I wouldn't mind seeing all three benched along with Roy Miller. The only player really doing anything on the DL is Sen'Derrick Marks. Among the LBs, I'm not too happy with Geno Hayes or Russell Allen, although at least Allen is an effort guy who occasionally does something. Poz is basically half the defense.

'02

Quote:Firing the Offensive Coordinator or the Defensive Coordinator.

Either one.  I'm not necessarily calling for it, just stating my prediction.

Both were uber-weak hires, especially Babich who had already proven to be a poor DC on a Bears team that actually had defensive talent. 

I was willing to give Fisch a chance because he was new, but the more I see the less I like of him at OC. 

I hope both are upgraded next season. 

Quote:Big Changes:

-Fisch's role will be reduced

-Bradley will take over playcalling

-Meester will be benched

I assume you are referring to Bradley taking over defensive playcalling, ala JDR corrrect?

We shall see what Caldwell means by "changes." Anything short of a major trade(s) or signing a QB would be less than a change IMHO.

Quote:We shall see what Caldwell means by "changes." Anything short of a major trade(s) or signing a QB would be less than a change IMHO.

Exactly. There likely isn't any major changes coming at all. Its just empty rhetoric. 

Caldwell will probably sit on this roster through the trade deadline too. 

Quote:MJD will be traded.

Gibblet and Henne will both be cut.

Bradley will be fired.

I will be appointed Honorary Interim Head coach of the Jaguars.

I throw deep on 1st down all the time. (No more run, run, pass, punt)
Lol. "Gibblet". Ima start using that.

Quote:I think Bridgewater at 3 is better value than Mack at 3, yes.

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>

Quote:MJD is not being traded because Caldwell said point blank that he won't be. For Caldwell to now turn around and trade him would mean that his word means absolutely nothing.

Finally someone else admits that Caldwell said this. 

(and Caldwell never should have said it, btw) because its really stupid to not shop MoJo as he's not part of the future. 

The only thing they could do to betray my fandom.... would be to break the "even if he is released" promise.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

In Bradley's most recent posted press conference, he talks of "staying with his convictions", staying with Chad for now, and doing an evaluation of the roster by position group.  I just didn't take away from this press conference that there will be any significant changes....unfortunately.  It sounded more like they will evaluate what they see on film for 'needs', and create drills to address the needs.  Booooooooooo.  

More of the blah blah blah we have been hearing for weeks. This is starting to sound like a very broken record.

Quote:Finally someone else admits that Caldwell said this. 

(and Caldwell never should have said it, btw) because its really stupid to not shop MoJo as he's not part of the future. 

I might be nitpicking but I'm pretty sure what Caldwell said was something to the effect of "We are not trying to trade MJD or Poz." He didn't say if an offer came in that they were trade-proof.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000...nroe-trade

"I had good talks with (Posluszny) and (Jones-Drew) today and they're not going anywhere," Caldwell said, via ESPN.com. "We feel good about those guys being here. Nor do they want to go anywhere. They're part of this team and we're excited about having them a part of this team."

A more telling comment was Caldwell's admission that he will answer his phone if another team calls, even if he has "no intention" of making further trades.

Quote:We will win the bye week.

I heard we were a 3 point underdog during the Bye week.

Teal socks