Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Khan and getting embarassed on International stage

(This post was last modified: 10-27-2013, 09:01 PM by Ringo.)

Because a guy is filthy rich does not mean he's not embarrassed or pissedoff. Money is not the cure all end all as many of you here believe.

Take a fan. One has club seats. Arrives in a limo and has a comfy life. Another is in the nosebleed, takes a bus and packs a sandwich.

Both are big fans. Both can be equally upset at this team.

To imply Khan is laughing all the way to the bank are blinded by wealth. He was rich before he bought this team.

These owners all have egos. Having the worst team, possibly ever, in the NFL, cannot be made ok because of the take at the ticket gate.

If he's not embarrassed , I don't want him as an owner. I may not have that choice.... But I do when it comes to purchasing his product.
Blakes Life Matters

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I truly believe that men at the level of Khan don't get embarrased any more. It's wasted effort, effort that could be spent fixing the problem.

Khan should be somewhat embarrassed as he is partly responsible for their metaphysical suckiness after all.
Shad Khan - Please click below:

http://www.from-the-heart-feng-shui.com/...curse.html

Quote:He's embarrassed all the way to the bank.  85k were at the game today to watch that garbage on the field.  He had sponsors for all the events, and sponsorship money inside the stadium.  I'm sure he's just devastated.

I was at the game and some of the UK fans I was chatting with had no interest in the game itself. It was more about the sponsors getting their brand advertised inside the stadium being this was the more attractive game featuring the SB runner-up. 

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:Respectfully disagree. He can't be a happy man right now.

Why not? He probably knew this would happen, especially if he surrounds himself with people who will speak frankly and truthfully to him. Give the man a little credit.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

End of the day youve got us english talking about the game, and with the jags commiting to coming over for the next four years your gonna gain a huge fan base here in the Uk. Best sport in the world to watch and now i have a team to support.

UnionJAX.

Goooo jags

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:End of the day youve got us english talking about the game, and with the jags commiting to coming over for the next four years your gonna gain a huge fan base here in the Uk. Best sport in the world to watch and now i have a team to support.

UnionJAX.

Goooo jags

Welcome!! Glad to have you in the family!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Respectfully disagree. He can't be a happy man right now.

Better than most, he understands the process that's underway with this team. He's not a stupid man. He understands this lousy brand of football was necessary in order to get this franchise back on track. Even with a team in the midst of a complete rebuild, he was able to see them play in front of the largest crowd this franchise has ever seen for any game. He spent the week schmoozing and glad handing, attending one sponsored event after another, culminating in a game where there were signs of sponsorship in every seat with the flags.

He wasn't embarrassed. Frustrated? Sure. But embarrassed? Hardly. Perhaps if this was a better Jag team that got blown out that would be the case. But it wasn't. The blowout was expected. So from his perspective, the week was a wild success.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]