Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Vegas Odds, Gus Bradley to be sacked

Quote:Rams fans are so lucky.

In terms of Jeff Fisher being gone,  absolutely.   Yet,  they still have the worst owner in the NFL.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 12-12-2016, 04:29 PM by Jaguar Warrior.)

Quote:WELP.

*edit* nevermind, was reading old thread.

I'm jealous of Rams fans right now. The day Gus gets fired will be the happiest day of my entire life. I may cry tears of joy.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

You must have a sad life.

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:You must have a sad life.

Literally the only sad part of my life is the Jags.

LOL after gus finally gets fired we are going to get Fisher watch..

We will improve with him though

7-9 here we come!

New Jersey Jaguars fan.

Quote:LOL after gus finally gets fired we are going to get Fisher watch..

We will improve with him though

7-9 here we come!

I'd run around my neighborhood wasted with my dick in my hand if we went 7-9.

7-9????? Like 7 wins in one year???!!!!

Quote:  In terms of Jeff Fisher being gone,  absolutely.   Yet,  they still have the worst owner in the NFL.
Whoa. He got canned? When did that happen? 

Quote:Whoa. He got canned? When did that happen? 

About 2 or 2 1/2 hours ago,  the story broke:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...ectations/

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...ff-fisher/

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...rim-coach/

Quote:I'd run around my neighborhood wasted with my [BAD WORD REMOVED] in my hand if we went 7-9.

7-9????? Like 7 wins in one year???!!!!
Another great chuckle!  You guys are coming through in grand style!

I tell you what, nobody can ever say this fan base is spoiled.

Not any more.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

By the way, I know this amounts to kicking a man when he's down, but Fisher sucks!

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Quote:By the way, I know this amounts to kicking a man when he's down, but Fisher sucks!

It would have been fitting if Gregg Williams also would have been fired today as Rams DC.   It was a horrible mistake by the NFL to let Williams back into the NFL.

Quote:Whoa. He got canned? When did that happen? 

Your signature suggests you're on twitter...  at the very least you should have notifications set to "on" for Adam Schefter's tweets, if no one else's.

Quote:Rams fans are so lucky.

They are first in line searching for a new HC. Jags can't even be first at finding New HC. Leftovers yet again.

Quote:Gus Bradley favored to be first NFL coach fired this season

Twelve weeks into the NFL season, no head coaches have been fired. But, there are several on the hot seat, led by Jacksonville's Gus Bradley.

http://www.sportsline.com/insiders/25727...is-season/

Never trust the odds...

[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

I'm gonna be honest.  I'm pretty disappointed that we are waiting to fire this guy.  The fact that Groenke (or whatever that owner's name is) has more guts to fire Fisher and we're still sitting here with this tool of a coach really makes me question our front office.

I'd like to know the odds that Shad is stupid enough to bring Goofy Gus back next year. I might throw some money at that, despite how distasteful the idea might be. No faith in our illustrious owner. 

Quote:I'd like to know the odds that Shad is stupid enough to bring Goofy Gus back next year. I might throw some money at that, despite how distasteful the idea might be. No faith in our illustrious owner. 

I'm getting there...

I'd also be OK if he never spoke in public again, ever.  He needs to hire a PR person to do all of his speaking for him.

I was shocked that the Stache was fired.  You read the article and the weasle said they gave him the 2 year extension so he would relocate his family with some type of "gaurentee".  I hope that team never wins.  Not that I liked my 5 years in Missouri but the fans didn't deserve the lies and misinformation.

Irony is the same fans not wanting our owner.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Well, now we're officially in competition for the next best available head coach. If Shad doesn't fire Gus now, then he's failed this franchise. We can not let the Rams beat us for th best available coach.
R.I.P. Stroudcrowd1