Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Vegas Odds, Gus Bradley to be sacked

Quote:I think he stays.

I'd bet the farm otherwise

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 12-13-2016, 11:11 AM by MoJagFan.)

Quote:Well, now we're officially in competition for the next best available head coach. If Shad doesn't fire Gus now, then he's failed this franchise. We can not let the Rams beat us for th best available coach.

Coaching in LA requires a different mindset and personality then coaching for us.  People that are interested in LA LA probably aren't the type of coach we would want. 

EDIT:

Want and/or get

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Quote:Your signature suggests you're on twitter...  at the very least you should have notifications set to "on" for Adam Schefter's tweets, if no one else's.
I follow all the football guys, however, since this season went south I go on twitter maybe once a day, if that. It's lost it's luster. Thanks for the sugestion tho! 

Nothing surprising on this end regarding the Jaguars portion of this article:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/page/32f...d-hot-seat

Jacksonville Jaguars
Gus Bradley: 5

Is five the highest? Actually, there really isn't any pressure on Bradley any longer, as he is expected to be fired regardless of what happens in the final three games. Owner Shad Khan said a winning record was "everybody's reasonable expectation" in 2016, and the Jaguars are 2-11. Bradley's career record of 14-47 is the worst in modern NFL history. The only question now is whether Khan will fire or retain general manager Dave Caldwell. -- <i>Mike DiRocco</i>