Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
It's officially FSU-Miami week

Quote:Back on top of what?  The ACC?  It that supposed to be considered a great accomplishment?

So FSU fans cant relish being on top of their conference, but its okay to hear Gator fans slobber to themselves every year they are on top of the SEC?

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I mean...I'm not trying to enter this fight but I feel I must point out that FSU has accomplished nothing while the U was struggling too. Also..Miami's last national championship was in 2001. When was FSU's again?

I dont know if it has been said already but how many ACC CG's has Miami appeared in?

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:The Raiders and Steelers fans of college football? How dumb are you?
Thanks for proving my point dippy.

Quote:I think Bridgewater at 3 is better value than Mack at 3, yes.

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>

Quote:The best thing about this game, is that it is relevant once again.  

QFT

Quote:I dont know if it has been said already but how many ACC CG's has Miami appeared in?

National Championships > ACC Championships. 

Live long and prosper \\// [Image: 660e5a470556a0f21a991347940d77c860f8c9a5.jpg]

Quote:Thanks for proving my point dippy.

What are you basing this on? Personal experiences at games? Because if you're basing it on how people are on a message board, then you seriously are dumb.

Quote:What are you basing this on? Personal experiences at games? Because if you're basing it on how people are on a message board, then you seriously are dumb 12 years old and need to go to bed.

Fixed.

Quote:QFT

National Championships > ACC Championships. 

Technically you are correct when it comes to most recent CG appearances between UM and FSU, Since the ACC CG has started UM has yet to appear in one.

Quote:Technically you are correct when it comes to most recent CG appearances between UM and FSU, Since the ACC CG has started UM has yet to appear in one.

I have no argument with that. 

Live long and prosper \\// [Image: 660e5a470556a0f21a991347940d77c860f8c9a5.jpg]

Quote:So FSU fans cant relish being on top of their conference, but its okay to hear Gator fans slobber to themselves every year they are on top of the SEC?

Well it is actually difficult to win the SEC.  The ACC is really a cake walk.

Quote:What are you basing this on? Personal experiences at games? Because if you're basing it on how people are on a message board, then you seriously are dumb.
Me, and many others, have experienced that Nole fans are some of the worst in CFB. Whether it be at a game, (I've been to 2), or on a message board, or sitting at a sports bar watching the game. Nole fans have repeatedly caught me and other's eyes for being some of the worst fans in CFB. Simple as that. 

4 people have liked my above post. Some clearly agree with me. So get on your way and stop getting offended. 

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>

Quote:Me, and many others, have experienced that Nole fans are some of the worst in CFB. Whether it be at a game, (I've been to 2), or on a message board, or sitting at a sports bar watching the game. Nole fans have repeatedly caught me and other's eyes for being some of the worst fans in CFB. Simple as that. 

4 people have liked my above post. Some clearly agree with me. So get on your way and stop getting offended. 
I've said it til I was blue in the face on here before. Many times I have said that Every fan base has their obnoxious blowhards. It is a vocal minority, most being bandwagon fans. You won't see it til the winning is there. I have been privy to it the past month or so now from FSU fans. My FB is blowing up with it. I have one friend who is constant with it. I have co workers who are constant with it.

I get it, it goes with the territory, it makes sports fun, and interesting (to a point) Smile

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Quote:Well it is actually difficult to win the SEC.  The ACC is really a cake walk.

So let me guess...you think Kentucky, Vandy, Mississippi State, etc. could win the ACC?

Quote:I've said it til I was blue in the face on here before. Many times I have said that Every fan base has their obnoxious blowhards. It is a vocal minority, most being bandwagon fans. You won't see it til the winning is there. I have been privy to it the past month or so now from FSU fans. My FB is blowing up with it. I have one friend who is constant with it. I have co workers who are constant with it.

I get it, it goes with the territory, it makes sports fun, and interesting (to a point) Smile

No, don't bring logic here. FSU fans are clearly the worst.

Quote:So let me guess...you think Kentucky, Vandy, Mississippi State, etc. could win the ACC?

Kentucky is really the only cupcake. the rest are very solid including Vandy and MSU.

the ACC otoh is full of turds except for three or four teams.

We all know Gator fans are the worst, so lets stop this charade and come together to fight the legion of swamp stank. 

Wink tehee

Quote:Me, and many others, have experienced that Nole fans are some of the worst in CFB. Whether it be at a game, (I've been to 2), or on a message board, or sitting at a sports bar watching the game. Nole fans have repeatedly caught me and other's eyes for being some of the worst fans in CFB. Simple as that. 

oh wise village elder, tell us more gross over generalizations of entire fan bases thanks to minute amounts of anecdotal evidence, if you will.

Quote:Kentucky is really the only cupcake. the rest are very solid including Vandy and MSU.

the ACC otoh is full of turds except for three or four teams.

I love when SEC fans act like their bottom dwellers are worth a damn, and could win the ACC.

Quote:No, don't bring logic here. FSU fans are clearly the worst.
I think so. And many others do also. 

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>

Name those 4 people who agree with you.

(This post was last modified: 10-30-2013, 11:18 AM by Jamies_fried_chicken.)

Quote:We all know Gator fans are the worst, so lets stop this charade and come together to fight the legion of swamp stank.

Wink tehee
When they were winning the NC or even appeared in a BCS game, my news feed on Facebook would be filled with their usual garbage about how their team can beat the Jaguars.

About 10% of Gator fans are actually knowledgable about football, the rest just spout off their backwoods arrogance about the team and act as if they actually attended UF when the reality is they didn't even finish FSCJ. This is reflected in the local sports segments during the news and on 1010.