Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Mariota vs Hundley game watching party topic

(This post was last modified: 10-26-2013, 10:18 PM by J-Mizzal.)

Quote:Brady is McCarron's ceiling.

And I'd take Andy Dalton on my team right about now.  Unless I was a loser wanting to lose, that is.

I agree on Dalton, I dont get why people try to diss on him, its his 3rd year and he has taken Ciny to the playoffs 2 years in a row prob 3 years now, and  has throw for over 20 TDs and 3,000 yards, give me him anytime. I will take a QB I know I will be in the playoffs and title hunt every year over, looking for the next great QB every year.

Flacco got the same treatment and look at him got a Super Bowl

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I thought just one but regardless, that's completely dodging the moronic claim of yours. Teddy lost both of his INT's too. Does that make them signatures of his also? Nope, it makes them anomalies. 

They were games a part.

Your moronic misunderstanding of what a "trend" is, is embarassing. I am embarassed for you kiddo.

TEST

(This post was last modified: 10-26-2013, 10:17 PM by vagrantwade.)

Mettenberger had an INT against Furman? LOL

*EDIT*

Oh god he had TWO INTs against FURMAN?

TEST

Quote:All the signs are there, man.

We just choose to ignore them.  Just like Brady, Wilson, Kaepernick, and Brees.  He's the most ignored QB in the draft, because his team is just that good.  Just like Brady's Michigan team.

Then where's Greg McElroy? Shouldn't he be approaching Brady's level too?

Quote:They were games a part.

Your moronic misunderstanding of what a "trend" is, is embarassing. I am embarassed for you kiddo.
'Trends' don't mean jack in such a small sample size. You want to play that 'trend' game then, ok. He fumbled twice in the second half last game (and lost them both), then fumbled once in the first half this game (and didn't lose it), then didn't fumble at all in the second half this game.

SEE FUMBLES TRENDING DOWN OBVIOUSLY NOT A WORRY!! Take a statistics class please.

Quote:'Trends' don't mean jack in such a small sample size. You want to play that 'trend' game then, ok. He fumbled twice in the second half last game (and lost them both), then fumbled once in the first half this game (and didn't lose it), then didn't fumble at all in the second half this game.

SEE FUMBLES TRENDING DOWN OBVIOUSLY NOT A WORRY!! Take a statistics class please.

Do you overrate dual threat QBs because you are a young child? Or because Todd "Larry Snead it he #1" QB told you to?

Mariota looks like a college QB.

Teddy Bridgewater looks like someone who woulde be starting for an NFL team while Mariota holds his clip board. Stop trying to RG3 this draft. RG3 is not on Lucks level. Mariota is not on Bridgewater's level. He never will be. No matter what pick we get in the draft.

TEST

Quote:Do you overrate dual threat QBs because you are a young child? Or because Todd "Larry Snead it he #1" QB told you to?

Teddy Bridgewater looks like someone who woulde be starting for an NFL team while Mariota holds his clip board. Stop trying to RG3 this draft. RG3 is not on Lucks level. Mariota is not on Bridgewater's level. He never will be. No matter what pick we get in the draft.

Would you say there is 0 chance? 

What a joke. 

Quote:Would you say there is 0 chance? 

What a joke. 

0 chance of what? Former Gabbert fan boys such as yourself latching to a new Gabbert-esque prospect?

I give that 100%.

TEST

Quote: 

Oregon redshirt sophomore QB Marcus Mariota completed 21 of 28 attempts for 230 yards and a touchdown in a 42-14 win over UCLA.

Mariota added 18 rushing yards. the team fumbled near the goal line on a poor snap, so the score could have been even more lopsided. A decisive Mariota was difficult to stop once Oregon's offense got on a roll. He has a realistic shot at being the No. 1 pick.

Lol. Rotoworld. Trying to RG3 this up.

TEST

Quote:Do you overrate dual threat QBs because you are a young child? Or because Todd "Larry Snead it he #1" QB told you to?

Again, completely running from the point. All you had to do was admit that in your haste to bash anyone not named Teddy you purposefully over dramaticized a perceived weakness (which is actually a strength) of another prospect. It really would have been that simple, but instead you decided to try to completely change the subject and now you look like even more of a fool. 

Agreed

Quote:Would you say there is 0 chance? 

What a joke. 

Do you even know what a football looks like?

Quote:0 chance of what? Former Gabbert fan boys such as yourself latching to a new Gabbert-esque prospect?

I give that 100%.

hee hee hee!!

Quote:Lol. Rotoworld. Trying to RG3 this up.

well maybe they mean "realistic shot at no1" if Tampa has that pick......one can only pray

Teddy or bust.

/thread.

TEST

Quote:Teddy or bust.

The above is more literal than you realize.  Wink

I actually think Matt Scott might be a better QB than Mariota.

(This post was last modified: 10-26-2013, 10:36 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:I actually think Matt Scott might be a better QB than Mariota.

well, i wouldn't go quite that far...

Quote:Then where's Greg McElroy? Shouldn't he be approaching Brady's level too?
I've seen both play.

I like McCarron better.  He's McElroy with a stronger arm and better pocket presence.  BTW, McElroy is on the Bengals practice squad, waiting for Drew Bledsoe to get injured.

Kevin Hogan > AJ McCarron

I'm convinced that Jacksonville fans for the most part have the underdog complex that was spoken about before....

AJ McCarron? Really???? 

Mariota, Manziel, Mettenberger, Hiney, 

theres only one QB anyone should be focusing on right now and thats Bridgewater. 

Anything else is crap. 

Quote:Kevin Hogan > AJ McCarron

Hulk Hogan > AJ McCarron