Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Gms For Steelers, Jags To Watch Louisville's Bridgewater Play

Quote:Alex Smith was the number 1 pick in the draft for a region, being a good prospect does not always translate to continued development in the NFL. 
Thanks for your enlightenment.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:What do we do if Bridgewater gets hurt tonight?  Do we have a backup person to worship or do we jump off the dames point bridge?

I'm sure you still have someone in mind to worship

Quote:What do we do if Bridgewater gets hurt tonight?  Do we have a backup person to worship or do we jump off the dames point bridge?

Anyone but whatever garbage late round QB you latched onto this season.

TEST

Quote:Moisture is the essence of wetness, and wetness is the essence of beauty.

"Wetness all around me, true but I'm no island/ Peninsula maybe?/It makes no sense, I know crazy/"

- 3 Stacks

former Modis building?

well, it's good to have a backup plan just in case Gabbert doesn't work out

Quote:former Modis building?
nope, it's a bridge...on roids

http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&sa=N&b...=122&ty=58

Quote:Smokescreen with 20 other teams there...what?

I did not say it is smokescreen for all 20 teams, obviously. Yes, there are other teams that need to upgrade their quarterbacks. Also some of those teams might be there for one of Bridgewater's teammates or even a Rutgers player.

Quote:I think it'd be more newsworthy if they weren't.

No way. It is more newsworthy that they are because people are reporting 20 teams will be there, so the Jaguars have a lot of competition tonight.

Quote:I find it funny they in the article they rather make the on why the Giants and Steelers should draft Teddy instead of a team that has not had a great QB in years.

That is not ignoring the Jaguars. It is an explanation for teams that currently have good quarterbacks being interested in a player who is most needed in Jacksonville.

Quote:Bridgewater for the city with all the dang bridges.

You don't think other NFL cities have a lot of bridges? How about Oakland, which is near two famous suspension bridges; Minneapolis, which is at the Miississippi River; or New York, which has another famous suspension bridge? I think relatively few NFL fans know about the three bridges in Jacksonville that cross over the St. John's River.

Quote:I did not say it is smokescreen for all 20 teams, obviously. Yes, there are other teams that need to upgrade their quarterbacks. Also some of those teams might be there for one of Bridgewater's teammates or even a Rutgers player.

No way. It is more newsworthy that they are because people are reporting 20 teams will be there, so the Jaguars have a lot of competition tonight.

That is not ignoring the Jaguars. It is an explanation for teams that currently have good quarterbacks being interested in a player who is most needed in Jacksonville.

You don't think other NFL cities have a lot of bridges? How about Oakland, which is near two famous suspension bridges; Minneapolis, which is at the Miississippi River; or New York, which has another famous suspension bridge? I think relatively few NFL fans know about the three bridges in Jacksonville that cross over the St. John's River.

I'm no math expert, but I think Jax has more than three bridges that cross over the St. John's.

Quote:I'm no math expert, but I think Jax has more than three bridges that cross over the St. John's.
I only knew about three bridges.

(This post was last modified: 10-10-2013, 09:24 PM by TheBigDawg.)

Quote:I only knew about three bridges.
I believe it is seven bridges in total.

Edit - Matthews, Acosta, Hart, Main Street, Fuller Warren, Dames Point and The Buckman.
Signature goes here.

Quote:I believe it is seven bridges in total.

Edit - Matthews, Acosta, Hart, Main Street, Fuller Warren, Dames Point and The Buckman.

I only remember because of the restaurant.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I watched a lot of the game and a few of his past performances...he is a great qb, but I dont see him as light years ahead of the other qb's either.

I dont get the obsession many on this board have for him. Again, he is a great player but I think there are others that could pass him by the time the draft comes around.

Quote:I did not say it is smokescreen for all 20 teams, obviously. Yes, there are other teams that need to upgrade their quarterbacks. Also some of those teams might be there for one of Bridgewater's teammates or even a Rutgers player.

You don't think other NFL cities have a lot of bridges? How about Oakland, which is near two famous suspension bridges; Minneapolis, which is at the Miississippi River; or New York, which has another famous suspension bridge? I think relatively few NFL fans know about the three bridges in Jacksonville that cross over the St. John's River.
You need somebody to screen your posts.

Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.