Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Rutgers @ Louisville Game Thread

Quote:well when what I said, comes to fruition.......remember that I called it

Caldwell isn't drafting teddy now? That's what you called...

There's this crazy thing called "game tape". One of the crazy things about this "game tape" is you can actually judge a prospect much better using "game tape". Chill the hell out. You're crying like a little kid.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:teddy needs to learn how to slide  Laughing

Lets just hope Caldwell was distracted on that play because that would pretty much eliminate any chances of us drafting why are we so cursed cuzjags#

If Louisville didn't rush more than pass in this game it would have been over at the half.

TEST

(This post was last modified: 10-10-2013, 10:48 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

He took a few hard hits tonight but at least we didn't see this

[Image: teddy-bridgewater-jon-bostic-hit.jpg]

21-31 310 2 tds and 1 int. 10 YPA. The sky is falling tho.

Quote:If Louisville didn't rush more than pass in this game it would have been over at the half.

The play calling was embarrassing. Their OC Watson, needs to realize that they do not not only need to win, but they need to win big for any chance for a bcs game. Definitely did not let teddy get into any sort of rhythm.
Crab Cakes and Football! That's what Jacksonville does!

(This post was last modified: 10-10-2013, 11:02 PM by Solid Snake.)

Extremely good on 3rd down, accurate, makes throws look easy, kid has pocket presence. Hearing Teddy talk...articulate, smart, gave credit where credit was due, good interviewer. This kid is a star in the making. 

Quote:The play calling was embarrassing. Their OC Watson, needs to realize that they do not not only need to win, but they need to win big for any chance for a bcs game. Definitely did not let teddy get into any sort of rhythm.
Charlie Strong is a defensive coach, they wanna run the ball and control the clock, they arent Oregon and Texas A&M, but they dropped back to pass like 37 times thats plenty of passing plays.

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Overall a steady performance and still # 1QB......LETS GO GIANTS!!!!
We doing it BIG....Florida State bringing that SWAG back in 2013!!!!    

<p style="text-align:center;"> 

Quote:Charlie Strong is a defensive coach, they wanna run the ball and control the clock, they arent Oregon and Texas A&M, but they dropped back to pass like 37 times thats plenty of passing plays.

I know this. But they need to win by a very large schedule to compensate for their weak schedule. For having the best college qb they might need to throw the ball a little more. Looked like they were playing not to lose.

Quote:I know this. But they need to win by a very large schedule to compensate for their weak schedule. For having the best college qb they might need to throw the ball a little more. Looked like they were playing not to lose.

I would'nt be surprised if they dropped in the polls. The play calling was horrendous.
We doing it BIG....Florida State bringing that SWAG back in 2013!!!!    

<p style="text-align:center;"> 

Quote:Charlie Strong is a defensive coach, they wanna run the ball and control the clock, they arent Oregon and Texas A&M, but they dropped back to pass like 37 times thats plenty of passing plays.
A lot of what the coaching staff calls Teddy changes.  They give Teddy the keys to that off. if he don't like what he sees.

There were some plusses and minuses, but my gut tells me he's not all cracked up to what he's made out to be. He doesn't have that RGIII and Luck kinda swag about em. Sure statistically he was good against an unranked team but some of those passes............. had Copeland wide open goin to the endzone and throws that wild floater that went out of bounds, that was only about a 30ish yard pass, he should be able to thread it in there no problem. 

Quote:I would'nt be surprised if they dropped in the polls. The play calling was horrendous.

I don't think they will drop, but they might not make the bcs championship game even if they go undefeated. I know teddy really looks up to his OC as a father figure but Watson didn't do teddy any favors while the world was watching. Just pathetic. Teddy had a decent game but he could've thrown for 450+. Still the best qb and still want him on my team.

It was a good, but not his usual great, showing for Bridgewater.  He got the job done, but he looked like he lacks the "wow" factor tonight. 

(This post was last modified: 10-11-2013, 12:07 AM by FreeAgent01.)

Louisville's offense has always been a run-heavy, west coast offense.  Teddy's big plays usually come off of play action.  They are a very, very play action-centric team.  You won't see any games this year of Teddy in a wide open, 5 wide, drop back, and air raid the ball out type offense.

Quote:pick six eli. damn you giants lol
[Image: BWRAePQIIAAHqJ4.jpg]

Pretty meh game for Louisville and Teddy but nothing that made him look bad. Rutgers young secondary stepped up quite a bit compared to how they have played previously. That or a combination of other Louisville receivers having to come in for routes/downs they aren't use to. They pressed Copeland pretty hard all game with Parker out.

TEST

Quote:I don't think they will drop, but they might not make the bcs championship game even if they go undefeated. I know teddy really looks up to his OC as a father figure but Watson didn't do teddy any favors while the world was watching. Just pathetic. Teddy had a decent game but he could've thrown for 450+. Still the best qb and still want him on my team.
If they go undefeated then they will win their conference and get an automatic BCS bid. (The AAC is an automatic bid conference).

LEONARD FOURNETTE FAN CLUB PRESIDENT. I WAS BEHIND HIM WHEN YOU ALL SAID HE WAS BRANDON JACOBS. QUIT HATING ON THE JAGUARS. GUS IS GONE. COUGHLIN HAS RESTORED ORDER. FOURNETTE IS FRED TAYLOR. DONT BELIEVE ME JUST WATCH.

Quote:There were some plusses and minuses, but my gut tells me he's not all cracked up to what he's made out to be. He doesn't have that RGIII and Luck kinda swag about em. Sure statistically he was good against an unranked team but some of those passes............. had Copeland wide open goin to the endzone and throws that wild floater that went out of bounds, that was only about a 30ish yard pass, he should be able to thread it in there no problem.
True fans like you who would rather draft OL in top rounds because you still have this delusional belief that drafting a QB is too risky and you keep enjoying those under .500 seasons like the true fan that you are. And the not Luck/RGIII excuse is played out and ignorant.
A True Fan ladies and gentlemen:
(11-12-2018, 07:02 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Ramsey for Grier straight up