Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
What Scares Me About Teddy

Quote:he is doing pretty well, so did every qb against that defense, but as a rookie this is a great game.  looking like a first rounder tbh.

*hugs*

TEST

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

matty ice playing like natty ice  :woot:

Quote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmyPaOy7OTs

If you don't think Bridgewater has plus arm strength after watching the throw at 0:53, then you're evaluating quarterbacks incorrectly. That's as much of an NFL throw as the back-shoulder out routes he eats for breakfast.
^^^

Josh Evans picked Bridgewater XD

Crazy how many current and future NFL players are on that Florida defense.

TEST

Reminds me of Jacory Harris with a good O-line.  Rather have Manzeil. Play maker.

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

Quote:Reminds me of Jacory Harris with a good O-line. Rather have Manzeil. Play maker.

Lolwut

Quote:Lolwut
He's a Tebowstan, and now that his career has been mercifully taken off life support they have jumped over to Manziel. Get used to it.

Quote:Crazy how many current and future NFL players are on that Florida defense.
How is that crazy? Florida's defense is always like that

Quote:Lolwut

trollol

;

;

Quote:How is that crazy? Florida's defense is always like that

And it's always crazy. Awful question.

TEST

Quote:How is that crazy? Florida's defense is always like that
2011-2012 they didn't even have any players drafted on the 1st 3 rounds. This year they had 3 players drafted in the 1st 2 rounds and if it weren't for Easley's injury, they likely would've had 2 1st rounders in next year's draft.

(This post was last modified: 10-08-2013, 12:44 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Quote:2011-2012 they didn't even have any players drafted on the 1st 3 rounds. This year they had 3 players drafted in the 1st 2 rounds and if it weren't for Easley's injury, they likely would've had 2 1st rounders in next year's draft.
They didn't have any go in the 1st 3 rounds in that year because the D was very young.  Its still possible

Quote:Reminds me of Jacory Harris with a good O-line.  Rather have Manzeil. Play maker.

So.....paint chips AND under powerlines?... :woot: 

Quote:They didn't have any go in the 1st 3 rounds in that year because the D was very young.  Its still possible
My point was they were exceptionally good this year and last year, as they were back in 06-07, years in between, they were not nearly as good.

(This post was last modified: 10-08-2013, 01:51 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Quote:My point was they were exceptionally good this year and last year, as they were back in 06-07, years in between, they were not nearly as good.
Our defense is usually ranked at the top.  When we aren't as good is when our defense is young and a lot of the JRs and Srs got drafted.  In 2011-2012 when they were young is the same players that got drafted this year and next, they were just freshmen and sophomores

The first time I saw his interview during the all-state sugar bowl week, dude looked exactly like a kid. He still had braces and was wearing some cheap plastic sugar bowl event watch that sponsors gave out to participating players. Was very timid during his interview.

I said he changed a lot over the summer.

I still don't think he's 220-ish. Looks think.

Quote:I still don't think he's 220-ish.

Well he is. So you will just have to learn to accept that.

TEST

I can understand being concerned about the level of competition he has faced, and no I don't trust anyone on this teams front office but there are so many people who do know they are talking about that say he is the best so I kinda have to believe them. I won't be concerned if we pick him up I just hope we get an Oline to protect him.

It's called "touch"

Quote:it is laughable since they are bashing other peoples evaluation of qbs when they projected a certain qb to go top 5.

and youre banking on a big if. I'd be happy to admit im wrong if he becomes a pro bowl qb, i just dont understand vagrantwades constant bashing of peoples on evaluation of qbs. if geno wouldve gone top 20 or even in the first round i wouldnt be using that argument, but he fell, not just a few spots, but a full round.
Wallbash Wallbash Wallbash Wallbash Wallbash

Quote:I think Bridgewater at 3 is better value than Mack at 3, yes.

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>