Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
What Would Teddy Mean For The Jaguars?

(This post was last modified: 10-07-2013, 10:25 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Quote:Lol i love that gif. Im with you on this one. Wilson should not be in the top 15. Rodgers obviously lasted until 24, so its not like he was a highly touted guy coming out.

1.) Luck

2.)Teddy

3.)RG3

4.)Sam Bradford

5.)Stafford

is the top 5 IMO. Rest is debatable.
Its really just who the teams liked at the time, who came out that year, teams needs and what system they ran.  Tod McShay had Rodgers a 99 and Ryan a 98, he has Teddy a 96 right now.  To some scouts he might not be as high as some of you think.  Not saying McShay is a scout but I am sure he talks to a lot of them.

[Image: 2005o.png][Image: 2008o.png]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

McShay is one of the absolute worst.

TEST

Quote:McShay is one of the absolute worst.
Actually if you look at his track record it isn't that bad.  If only he had your knowledge of college players and what prospects, he might have a job with ESPN.  Oh wait.....

Quote:Actually if you look at his track record it isn't that bad.  If only he had your knowledge of college players and what prospects, he might have a job with ESPN.  Oh wait.....

I remember when McShay was saying how the only advantage Cam has on Blaine was arm strength lol.

He apparently didn't realize the fact that Cam was actually good in college as well.

TEST

Quote:Actually if you look at his track record it isn't that bad.  If only he had your knowledge of college players and what prospects, he might have a job with ESPN.  Oh wait.....
His track record is medicore actually compared to some of the other scouts. Come on now, Alex Smith at a 98???

LEONARD FOURNETTE FAN CLUB PRESIDENT. I WAS BEHIND HIM WHEN YOU ALL SAID HE WAS BRANDON JACOBS. QUIT HATING ON THE JAGUARS. GUS IS GONE. COUGHLIN HAS RESTORED ORDER. FOURNETTE IS FRED TAYLOR. DONT BELIEVE ME JUST WATCH.

Also what is his rating on your #1 QB Aaron Murray? I'm trying to find it but he isn't in the top 31...

TEST

Quote:The fact that he got beat out by Glennon at NC State and had to transfer to Wisconsin didn't help. Plus people were worried that one year at Wisconsin was an anomaly. He had never thrown for more than 59% in a season before it.
As I remember it his coach at State wasn't to keen on his dedication to baseball and made the move to Glennon as a response to that. If anyone is more educated on the situation feel free to correct me.

LEONARD FOURNETTE FAN CLUB PRESIDENT. I WAS BEHIND HIM WHEN YOU ALL SAID HE WAS BRANDON JACOBS. QUIT HATING ON THE JAGUARS. GUS IS GONE. COUGHLIN HAS RESTORED ORDER. FOURNETTE IS FRED TAYLOR. DONT BELIEVE ME JUST WATCH.

Quote:His track record is medicore actually compared to some of the other scouts. Come on now, Alex Smith at a 98???
You say that and Smith got drafted number 1 overall lol.  Smith went number 1 overall and he had Rodgers rated higher so he was better on that one than the 49ers scouting department. 

Quote:You say that and Smith got drafted number 1 overall lol.  Smith went number 1 overall and he had Rodgers rated higher so he was better on that one than the 49ers scouting department. 
Just for some perspective, he has Smith over guys life RG3, Newton and Bridgewater. I also love Flacco down there at 89, behind Brohm and Chad Henne.

Quote:Also what is his rating on your #1 QB Aaron Murray? I'm trying to find it but he isn't in the top 31...

TEST

Quote:Also what is his rating on your #1 QB Aaron Murray? I'm trying to find it but he isn't in the top 31...
I don't know im no scout but I think he is higher than a 4th rounder.  I just think he wont go as high is because his history in big games and his height.  But we have seen as long as you are good, height really doesn't matter and he is the most clutch QB in college this year.

Quote:I don't know im no scout but I think he is higher than a 4th rounder.  I just think he wont go as high is because his history in big games and his height.  But we have seen as long as you are good, height really doesn't matter and he is the most clutch QB in college this year.

Oh that's right. You are one of those guys saying how clutch he was in that last game even though it took three bad passes before the 4th one was for a game tying TD. And then the running game did the rest.

TEST

Quote:Oh that's right. You are one of those guys saying how clutch he was in that last game even though it took three bad passes before the 4th one was for a game tying TD. And then the running game did the rest.
Top 2 RB is out top WR's was out and a olineman.  If Teddy played that exact same game you would be all over this forum talking about how clutch and great Teddy is and how good he played without half of his starters on off.  You just don't know where to give credit where credit is due because you have some obsession over your Teddy.  I have said before I like Teddy but let the season play out and dont crown him just yet.  You have made it like this guy is already Peyton Manning and one of the greatest that ever lived. See how he does in the Bowl Game because that will probably be the only team he plays against.

Quote:Just for some perspective, he has Smith over guys life RG3, Newton and Bridgewater. I also love Flacco down there at 89, behind Brohm and Chad Henne.
You will never find scouts to always get it right.  But you take a look at his history and it's not bad. 

(This post was last modified: 10-07-2013, 11:44 PM by jagsfreak27.)

Quote:You will never find scouts to always get it right.  But you take a look at his history and it's not bad. 
Yeah, I never said that it was bad, just that it was medicore (i.e I wouldn't trust his word or evaluation over that of the average draftnik).

S/N I feel your struggle on being a Jags, Magic and Marlins fan.

(This post was last modified: 10-07-2013, 11:54 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Quote:Yeah, I never said that it was bad, just that it was medicore (i.e I wouldn't trust his word or evaluation over that of the average draftnik).

S/N I feel your struggle on being a Jags, Magic and Marlins fan.
Lol, yeah sucks

Magic- worst record in the league

Marlins- worst team in the league

Jags- wost team in the league

At least I stick with my teams through thick and then, at least my team will have a lot of young talent for the future lol.

Quote:Lol, yeah sucks

Magic- worst record in the league

Marlins- worst team in the league

Jags- wost team in the league

At least I stick with my teams through thick and then, at least my team will have a lot of young talent for the future lol.
I don't consider Bridgewater, Wiggins or Fernandez bad pieces to build around though! Lets hope for 3/3!