Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Get Off The Bridgewater Bandwagon

"JADEVEON CLOWNEY IS NOT IN THE TOP 100 FOR SACKS RIGHT NOW. HE PROBABLY SHOULD GO UNDRAFTED."

-- Pirk logic, in this thread.

On Wisconsin.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Bridgewater 25-35 348 2TD 0INT vs Temple

Logan Thomas 19-28 293 3TD 0INT vs UNC

Thomas is probably a 4th round talent at best.  Where's this other "tier" that Teddy supposedly owns to himself?

This is why competition matters.

Is this really happening?

Quote:I'd be worried if he was mediocre consistently vs the schedule he faces (like Gabbert in college esp his junior season), but since thats not the case, I am not worried at all. 

Teddy plays in a pro style offense. He's not going to put up video game numbers all the time like some other college QB do that play in gimmicky systems,

Ben Roethlisberger and Steve Young didn't exactly play a murderer's row of opponents and they turned out pretty well. 

Conversely, Jamarcus Russell and Danny Wuerffel played against SEC competition.  How did that work out for them?

Does Bridgewater have the size?

Yes, though his upper body looks small.

Does Bridgewater have the arm?

Yes.

Does Bridgewater have touch? 

For days!

Does Bridgewater have mobility?

Yes.

Does he have the toughness?

Yes.  He played in at least two games last year with a broken bone.

Can he see the field?

It sure seems so.  He's had like 8 straight games where he has hit 7+ different receivers.

I am firmly in camp Bridgewater at this point, having seen at least four of his games.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Quote:Bridgewater 25-35 348 2TD 0INT vs Temple

Logan Thomas 19-28 293 3TD 0INT vs UNC

Thomas is probably a 4th round talent at best.  Where's this other "tier" that Teddy supposedly owns to himself?

This is why competition matters.

Did you even SEE the Temple game?!?

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Quote:You're insane if you don't think Dave is and has been looking at Teddy for awhile now.
As are you, if you think he's the only qb being looked at.

Quote:As are you, if you think he's the only qb being looked at.

The eyes are on all of them, and there hasn't been a single thing yet this season to sway any expert that Teddy isn't leagues above the competition. 

Quote:As are you, if you think he's the only qb being looked at.

Did I say he was...?

Quote:I did not say that. What drives me crazy is people acting like they already know we will pick Teddy Bridgewater, when in fact the Jaguars only know they need to watch and talk to him. Of couse, after all games I care about have been played, I will get into discussions about Teddy's ability to play in Gus Bradley's offense. But until then, I will do what the Jaguars are doing: focus on winning games.

So glad you won't talk about it until then... but wait... what is this thread?

Seriously though.  The scouts work YEAR ROUND.  There absolutely is a large part of the organization that is worried about Bridgewater.  And if you think the PLAYERS have any say at all in who is drafted, you really need to reconnect with reality.

I like how people's idea of a bad game for Bridgewater is when he only throws about 15 amazing NFL passes and only has 2 TDs to 0 INTs. In a heavy run pro style offense. lol.

TEST