Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Get Off The Bridgewater Bandwagon

Quote:Why did someone name him Bridgewater. Everyone knows bridges aren't made out of water. They are usually made out of steel or concrete, or a combination of the two. Some bridges go over water, but most do not. They go over other roads, railroad tracks, or terrain. So, I have to agree with JW here and say that something doesn't seem right. To call the savior of the Jaguars Bridgewater just reeks of something being wrong.

I don't want some fraud calling the plays here. I want a guy that's REAL!

OMG, JW hijacked your account.....

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I did cross a bridge composed entirely of lumber once though. Mabye that's a sign. I think the guy we're looking for is Woodbridge. Does anyone have any info on the guy?

Then again, that opens up a whole new can of worms. What about that player, Danny Woodhead. Is his head REALLY made out of wood.

I'm growing more confused by the post..... Sad

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Cecil Shorts III ‏@CecilShortsIII

Teddy Bridgewater is REAL!!! Mad respect for the kid

Sorry JW, me and Cecil are riding this bandwagon to the draft.
TEST

Bridgewater 25-35 348 2TD 0INT vs Temple

Logan Thomas 19-28 293 3TD 0INT vs UNC

Thomas is probably a 4th round talent at best.  Where's this other "tier" that Teddy supposedly owns to himself?

This is why competition matters.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

How'd Logan Thomas look in his other games this season?

That question was rhetorical, by the way.

Im all on board, but I'm scared guys. 

I think we get two wins this season and the Bucs with maybe 1 win. 

And you know the Bucs are going to want Teddy 

Quote:Bridgewater 25-35 348 2TD 0INT vs Temple

Thomas is probably a 4th round talent at best.  Where's this other "tier" that Teddy supposedly owns to himself?

So...did you actually watch either play or just looking at box scores?

TEST

If we're going to base it off stats, boy is Clowney in for some bad news!

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Jaboo 23/32 393 5 td 0 int just saying brah

(This post was last modified: 10-06-2013, 01:17 AM by roycee.)

Pirk looking at box scores is not indicative of pro prospects. Logan Thomas sloppy footwork, great arm strength, accuracy and decision making: bad.

This is why you can't look to a box score and assume you know what you're talking about.

Clowney vs. UCF 2 tackles.

Thomas Niles (DE UCF) 4 tackles, 2 tfl, 1 sack.

Where's Clowney's tier? This is why just throwing out Box Score stats is ridiculous. If you watch them play Clowney is clearly the better DE of the two, but statistically speaking this Niles guy did better against a better team. 

Thomas is probably a 4th round talent at best. Where's this other "tier" that Teddy supposedly owns to himself?

Thomas is probably a 4th round talent at best. Where's this other "tier" that Teddy supposedly owns to himself?

Your reaching way too hard dude.
Shock the world

Quote:Pirk looking at box scores is not indicative of pro prospects. Logan Thomas sloppy footwork, great arm strength, accuracy and decision making: bad.

This is why you can't look to a box score and assume you know what you're talking about.

Clowney vs. UCF 2 tackles.

Thomas Niles (DE UCF) 4 tackles, 2 tfl, 1 sack.

Where's Clowney's tier? This is why just throwing out Box Score stats is ridiculous. If you watch them play Clowney is clearly the better DE of the two, but statistically speaking this Niles guy did better against a better team. 

The thing is, I'm sure Pirk knows that already. 

I get the sense he's hesitant about Bridgewater being the guy, which is fine.  I like Bridgewater and think it's probable he'll be in that slot, but I'm not sure at this point either.

I just don't know why he's reaching this far (random box score comparisons) to make that case.

Florida doesn't have a good defense now?

Hahahahahahahahhaha

Not sure if serious?

An underrated part of that post is the implication that Logan Thomas could be a fourth-round pick.

Quote:An underrated part of that post is the implication that Logan Thomas could be a fourth-round pick.

Maybe as a TE? 

Quote:An underrated part of that post is the implication that Logan Thomas could be a fourth-round pick.

I'd rather have Keith Price with a later pick
Shock the world

Quote:I'd rather have Keith Price with a later pick

Price is actually playing much better this season than in previous years. Logan Thomas on the other hand has been playing worse than in previous years.

(This post was last modified: 10-06-2013, 06:12 PM by KYjaggy.)

C'mon Pirk don't insult all of us like that. I realize that with each passing week Teddy impresses and Clowney regresses, and you have to grasp and more and more straws, but it's getting embarrassing for you. Just admit you goofed, take the L this time, and move on.