Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Choose Two

(This post was last modified: 10-03-2013, 04:58 PM by JAGSnDAWGS.)

Okay, I have Julius Thomas in my Tight End Slot. and I have Jared Cook on my bench. Should I leave one in the Tight End slot and put the other in my Flex Slot. Or should I bench one of them for Blackmon, Joquie Bell, MJD or Dwayne Bowe... NON PPR. What do you guys think?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Bell is now useless unless bush gets hurt. Well, almost useless. Bowe has showed us nothing whatsoever this season. Same with mjd, but he is playing a weak run defense? He will either be boom or bust this week. If mjd doesn't have a good game this week. Don't even think about starting him any other time. Our offensive line isn't that great especially now with Monroe gone and Gabbert is Gabbert. So, I have little faith in mjd or Blackmon until they prove me wrong. I'd lean towards cook or waiver wire. Just my thoughts.

Quote:Bell is now useless unless bush gets hurt. Well, almost useless. Bowe has showed us nothing whatsoever this season. Same with mjd, but he is playing a weak run defense? He will either be boom or bust this week. If mjd doesn't have a good game this week. Don't even think about starting him any other time. Our offensive line isn't that great especially now with Monroe gone and Gabbert is Gabbert. So, I have little faith in mjd or Blackmon until they prove me wrong. I'd lean towards cook or waiver wire. Just my thoughts.
I agree but Bell has gotten 20, 8, the first two weeks with Bush starting. Third week he got me 17 alone, and last week only 2 which throws a red flag. I don't know what to do right now lol.

since its not ppr, the two TEs because more than likely theyll be getting more looks in the endzone than your other players.

Quote:I agree but Bell has gotten 20, 8, the first two weeks with Bush starting. Third week he got me 17 alone, and last week only 2 which throws a red flag. I don't know what to do right now lol.

I pulled bell out of all my lineups. I'm with heero, run with the TEs. Maybe check waivers if there is anyone out there worth taking a look at. One thing I've learned playing FF is no matter what, the decision almost always seems to be wrong despite what logic would suggest.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Bell is now useless unless bush gets hurt. Well, almost useless. Bowe has showed us nothing whatsoever this season. Same with mjd, but he is playing a weak run defense? He will either be boom or bust this week. If mjd doesn't have a good game this week. Don't even think about starting him any other time. Our offensive line isn't that great especially now with Monroe gone and Gabbert is Gabbert. So, I have little faith in mjd or Blackmon until they prove me wrong. I'd lean towards cook or waiver wire. Just my thoughts.

I don't agree in regards to Bell.  Bell has scored well even with Bush in the game except for last week.  I think it all depends on match up.  If it is against a week D like this week, then you can see Bell and Bush having good games.

I'd probably lean Bowe or Bell.  Cook too often will score you 2-4 points.

Quote:I don't agree in regards to Bell.  Bell has scored well even with Bush in the game except for last week.  I think it all depends on match up.  If it is against a week D like this week, then you can see Bell and Bush having good games.

I'd probably lean Bowe or Bell.  Cook too often will score you 2-4 points.

You may be absolutely right. But bush did get a little banged up in the first couple games and I was under the impression ( I could be wrong) that was the reason bell had as many touches as he did. Last week with a healthy bush, bell had next to no points and a fumble, iirc. So, with that logic, if it holds true then with bush healthy I won't expect that much from bell. I hope your right though. I probably snagged bell in about 12 or so leagues.

My advice on cook was because of matchup and the bell factor.

I played MJD turned out to be okay. next week will be a go for Blackmon