Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bryce Petty

Just wondering if anyone knows if he is eligible?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

hes a junior so im guessing he can declare if he wants to?

I wonder why you don't hear much about him?

Quote:I wonder why you don't hear much about him?

Because he is your prototypically high passing stat baylor air-raid QB.

And this is his first year starting and he has only gone against Wofford (Don't even know who this is), Buffalo, and Louisiana-Monroe.

TEST

Quote:Because he is your prototypically high passing stat baylor air-raid QB.

And this is his first year starting and he has only gone against Wofford (Don't even know who this is), Buffalo, and Louisiana-Monroe.
Looks like defense's that Teddy goes up against.

Quote:Looks like defense's that Teddy goes up against.

No. And I am not talking about level of competition. You asked me why no one is talking about him. It's because this is his first year starting and he has played some very under the radar teams.

TEST

Quote:No. And I am not talking about level of competition. You asked me why no one is talking about him. It's because this is his first year starting and he has played some very under the radar teams.
It is kinda like RG3 heisman year, you didn't really hear about him at the beginning of the year.

(This post was last modified: 10-02-2013, 05:46 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

I want to see how he does against Oklahoma, Texas, Kansas St. ect.

I know he's putting up stats but honestly haven't seen him play. But Nick Florence also put up great stats last year so it could just be the system.

I don't know much about him, but from what I've read about him, he probably won't declare for this year's draft.  He's also just recently started starting hasn't he?  He'll probably be on everyone's radar next year.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:I don't know much about him, but from what I've read about him, he probably won't declare for this year's draft.  He's also just recently started starting hasn't he?  He'll probably be on everyone's radar next year.

Yea he only has this year. Even if he did declare he would likely end up late/undrafted like his predecessor.

TEST

Quote:It is kinda like RG3 heisman year, you didn't really hear about him at the beginning of the year.

You had to have been living under a rock to not hear about his opener against TCU.

When do we start hearing more about this guy?  6'3" 229 big arm

Quote:When do we start hearing more about this guy?  6'3" 229 big arm

When he starts being a good QB prospect. So maybe next season.

TEST

(This post was last modified: 10-15-2013, 02:15 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Quote:When he starts being a good QB prospect. So maybe next season.
He is a good prospect, just depends on if he comes out this season.  You just don't know about him because he isn't Bridgewater.

Quote:He is a good prospect, just depends on if he comes out this season.  You just don't know about him because he isn't Bridgewater.

I have watched three Baylor games this season.

You are just clearly not familiar with the Baylor Bears offense. And we have already established you have literally no prospect analysis skills whatsoever. You literally only look at competition and stats.

TEST

Quote:I have watched three Baylor games this season.

You are just clearly not familiar with the Baylor Bears offense. And we have already established you have literally no prospect analysis skills whatsoever. You literally only look at competition and stats.
If that was the case I would not be happy if we drafted Teddy.

Quote:If that was the case I would not be happy if we drafted Teddy.

You want to take an overrated defensive end. So that was happening regardless.

TEST

Bryce Petty will be a prospect for next year if he continues to play well. But if he goes undefeated vs. Texas, Oklahoma, and a BCS bowl, he could make noise this year