Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Changes Are Coming

Quote:He don't think he's the answer but there's more things wrong with this team including the qb position. It wasn't like henne was lighting the world on fire either and barring some miracle there's no help on the way.
I never thought I woud miss DG this much.....but you have a point and you are right!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

At this point any changes would have to come at the coaching level. There is no depth to surpass the low starting talent we have. 

Quote:Fisch would be my choice he really cant plan a game plan for NFL defences and it shows.
This^^

(This post was last modified: 09-29-2013, 09:21 PM by J-Mizzal.)

Quote:He don't think he's the answer but there's more things wrong with this team including the qb position. It wasn't like henne was lighting the world on fire either and barring some miracle there's no help on the way.

Unless he is really tanking then yes stick with Gabbert but I just cant think a coach would really wanna tank it.

Fact is Henne may have lost too, but Henne lead us to 26 points in two games and Gabbert has lead us to 3 points in two games, Henne is more fun to watch lose with then Gabbert

Plus both Henne games were on the road on the westcoast one in Seattle, Gabbert games were at home.

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

My souvenir cup of Pepsi had some type of metal roofing nail in it today.

And our new PA announcer sucks.

With the product on the field today, I don't think I can bear another game. This is getting worse. 

(This post was last modified: 09-29-2013, 09:15 PM by badger.)

Quote:Thought it over hard, if we're going to tank...lets just do it.

Big mistake we made in the past was beating teams towards the end of season.

We got excited about winning a few games.....they got way better picks.

Joke was on us.

I'm still not real impressed with this years draft class either.

They decided to tank the moment they decided to roll with Blaine Henne.

This years draft class is extremely deep....

I do think Scott needs to be the starting QB. We cannot keep putting Gabbert out there. He doesn't belong in the NFL. He just doesn't have what it takes to think quick on his feet. Bradley should

also be questioned as what in the world he saw in Gabbert to make him the starter. This is just a disaster and we cannot keep on this path. It's inexcusable the way this team is performing.

Give Gabbert a chance with Blackmon? *shrug* I predicted Scott would come in after the bye when we're 1-7

Run a triple option with Robinson at QB....  Honestly, you know that would be way more entertaining no matter what.

Quote:Gabbert is the guy: Bradley said he’s sticking with quarterback Blaine Gabbert, despite a 17-for-32, three-interception performance. Some of the mistakes were on receivers for breaking off routes, Bradley said. “I’m staying strong with Blaine because he competed and he’s doing what we asked him to do,” he said.

:blink:        :down:        Sick

Quote:Run a triple option with Robinson at QB....  Honestly, you know that would be way more entertaining no matter what.

A fumble every other play is entertaining?

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Quote:“I’m staying strong with Blaine because he competed and he’s doing what we asked him to do,” he said.

So Gus asked him to not win games?

[Image: d0Y3geW.jpg]

This is really ugly right now

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Quote:I do think Scott needs to be the starting QB. We cannot keep putting Gabbert out there. He doesn't belong in the NFL. He just doesn't have what it takes to think quick on his feet. Bradley should

also be questioned as what in the world he saw in Gabbert to make him the starter. This is just a disaster and we cannot keep on this path. It's inexcusable the way this team is performing.

The Gabster was an inherited BUST. It's not Bradley's fault that with any hint of perceived pressure, The QB balls up in the fetal position and yells mommy.

It is time to think about a position switch for Gabby....He's impersonating an NFL QB.
We doing it BIG....Florida State bringing that SWAG back in 2013!!!!    

<p style="text-align:center;"> 

Quote:He don't think he's the answer but there's more things wrong with this team including th e qb position. It wasn't like henne was lighting the world on fire either and barring some miracle there's no help on the way.
This... Take a deep seat folks smh...

Quote:That had me laughing very hard. Truth be told Leftwich at time of injury was better than Blaine on his best day.
Leftwich with the mysterious injury was better than gabbert is today.

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->;

;

No way Blaine Gabbert should get benched , he's only had 3 years , if we just give him another 5 or 6 years he will turn the corner .......right now is not the time to abandon Gene Smith's dream .

" even if he's released " Caldwell knows what he is doing , just keep the faith .

They'll cut Jason Babin.  He's an expensive veteran, he doesn't fit the 'youth movement' philosophy... and he's making repeated costly errors which are hurting the team far more than his rush ability is helping it.

;
"Help is not on the way." - Vic Ketchman

Quote:You can't bench the entire offense, but that would be understandable if he tried.

Just picturing him trying this made me chuckle.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Quote:That had me laughing very hard. Truth be told Leftwich at time of injury was better than Blaine on his best day.

And it's not even close.