Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
I Was Laughed At When I Said We Should Give Scott A Chance..

Quote:Gabbert has played 2 games and he is 3rd in the NFL in INTs so thats not saying much 
10 interceptions in 4 games would say plenty. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Tell me Henne/Gabbert are better. 

Both Henne AND Gabbert are better, and it's by a very large margin. 

Let's face it, we have no better options. We'll get a QB in the draft. 

Quote:I'm not patting myself on the back, just laughing at the people who laughed at me when I was clearly right.

So, the fact that he couldn't actually earn a roster spot, and the team signed Stanzi and he immediately wound up higher on the depth chart is a victory for you?

Sorry, but what we saw from Scott was a major project just to earn a roster spot. If he was anything close to the prospect you seem to think, there'd have to be at least one other team out there who would have snapped him up. Yet, he went undrafted, and he lingers on our practice squad available to any team that wants him.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:"oh but we drafted Joeckel and now with a gud line Gabby will be da pr0" 

Derp

I would still laugh at you.  I've seen Scott.  

Quote:I would still laugh at you.  I've seen Scott.  
In what? A couple quarters of preseason games with backups? PS these backups aren't even good enough to beat out players on one of the worst offenses in NFL history. Be quiet fool. 

Quote:In what? A couple quarters of preseason games with backups? PS these backups aren't even good enough to beat out players on one of the worst offenses in NFL history. Be quiet fool. 

So, wouldn't that also mean Scott wasn't "even good enough to beat out players on one of the worst offenses in NFL history".  Seems like it would work both ways, but I'm sure you'll tell me why that's wrong.

Quote:So, wouldn't that also mean Scott wasn't "even good enough to beat out players on one of the worst offenses in NFL history".  Seems like it would work both ways, but I'm sure you'll tell me why that's wrong
You're right, Matt Scott was dropping his own passes. 

Quote:You're right, Matt Scott was dropping his own passes. 

So, that defense works for Gabbert too right?  Let's just call them both ways.

he trollin right? The OP?

Quote:So, that defense works for Gabbert too right?  Let's just call them both ways.
Two things.

1. Dropped passes hurt him, but his terrible pocket presence/decision making is why he can't be an NFL QB.

2. Scott played with 3rd stringers and was a Rookie who didn't even play much in college, obviously Raw but has more potential than goldy locks.. 

(This post was last modified: 09-29-2013, 08:25 PM by JAGFAN88.)

im still laughing at you. Scott is alot worse

I hate tebow with ever ounce of hate i can muster i think he is no way near a NFL quality QB, and yet he might even be better then Scott

Scott would be worse than Gabbert.

Quote:I think Bridgewater at 3 is better value than Mack at 3, yes.

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Quote:You're right, Matt Scott was dropping his own passes. 

Actually it was usually a defensive back dropping Matt Scott's passes.

Or catching them. Some of those too. 

Quote:im still laughing at you. Scott is alot worse

I hate tebow with ever ounce of hate i can muster i think he is no way near a NFL quality QB, and yet he might even be better then Scott

Let's not get carried away now...

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Scott would be worse than Gabbert.
44 yards and 3 picks.. (excluding the 100 garbage time yards)

Get out of here bum. 

Scott was awful in training camp and the preseason. He showed nothing that should make anybody think he has any future in the NFL. He looked like a guy that would be starting for an Arena team.

;

;

Quote:Scott was awful in training camp and the preseason. He showed nothing that should make anybody think he has any future in the NFL. He looked like a guy that would be starting for an Arena team.
I'm sorry who are you/where were you during the offseason? He looked fairly good in TC and didn't play terrible in the preseason, certainly better than what we've got. 

Quote:I'm sorry who are you/where were you during the offseason? He looked fairly good in TC and didn't play terrible in the preseason, certainly better than what we've got. 

He and Kafka were outplayed by Henne and Gabbert. That should tell you something.

;

;

Quote:He and Kafka were outplayed by Henne and Gabbert. That should tell you something.
Gabbert didn't outplay anybody in the preseason, his only good game was a ton of WR screen/PA Bootleg passes to the flat that had good YAC. Henne wasn't anything special either.