Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Will the Jags go 0-16?
Yes- We are really, really, really that bad.
No.
[Show Results]

The Imperfect Season

Quote:I think we're okay.  Pitt lost after scoring 32 points today.  I don't think we've scored 32 points in our 4 games combined.  They're bad, but aren't a threat to us for the first overall pick. 

Come on guys, we can do it!

The problem is -- Tampa Bay.  They had a chance to win today, and they lost.  Maybe if they start Freeman again. 

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I don't think Locker is why they are winning games in the first place.
yeah but fitzpatrick is the kind of qb who can lose you games. 

Quote:The problem is -- Tampa Bay.  They had a chance to win today, and they lost.  Maybe if they start Freeman again. 

Yes, they're one that I'm concerned with, admittedly.

Quote:Question : If the team goes 0-16, will they keep Bradley as HC?

Just throwing that into the topic. I like Bradley, but if the team continues to stink and not improve, then it will be interesting to see if he stays around to coach a new qb.

Frankly, his coaching, just the things he CAN control have been poor.  They look unprepared, substitution problems, etc.  He's off to a poor start, even WITH this joke of a roster.

Tampa's schedule:

vs Eagles

@ Falcons

vs Panthers

@ Seahawks

vs Dolphins

vs Falcons

@ Lions

vs Bills

vs 49ers

@ Rams

@ Saints

...I see maybe two winnable games there for them.  Bills and Rams.  

Quote:I think we're okay.  Pitt lost after scoring 32 points today.  I don't think we've scored 32 points in our 4 games combined.  They're bad, but aren't a threat to us for the first overall pick. 

Come on guys, we can do it!
Haha, that's the spirit! We have what it takes to go 0-16, we just need to focus.
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

Quote:Frankly, his coaching, just the things he CAN control have been poor.  They look unprepared, substitution problems, etc.  He's off to a poor start, even WITH this joke of a roster.

Yes he is, However I'll give him credit he's done a better job at keeping them motivated then Mularky or JDR ever did.

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:A 0-16 season is really something we could embrace. So of course it won't happen. I bet Pittsburgh wishes we were on the schedule. I wonder if Peyton Manning will shatter offensive records against us.
Nope, well maybe most points in first quarter kind of records. Peyton will be sitting halfway into the 2nd after they have a 30 point lead to nothing, and with the field positions our 3 and outs will give him, wow, that will be an impressive day. Just have to pretend we are not watching the Jaguars.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Quote:I think we will. 

A bad QB needs a good oline to look function, when we have the worst of each in the league it will result in an offense that cant move the ball. 
This!!  

Plus the injuries and suspensions and you have a completely dysfunctional offense.  It isn't just one player.  I am also beginning to get uneasy with Fisch as OC given the apparent lack of preparation and some of the play calling. 

We are going to end up really needing the draft position that we are earning.

What happens if we finish 0-16 with one or more teams? I see us and maybe 1 other team going 0-16, but not multiple teams total. It'd be a coin toss for the #1 pick right?

Clownin' for Clowney 2013!

Too early to say.  Things will improve on offense with Blackmon back this week.  Question is, how much?  Do the rookies start playing better?  This team may look a little different week 12 then it looks now.  Anyways, hard to go 0-16 even as bad as we are.  That is why they play the games.

0-16.... 1-15....

THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS TEDDY BRIDGEWATER VS A NO-NAME INTERIOR LINEMAN...

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

I think we get ONE win this season. When? I'm not sure, but we'll get one.

Quote:Tampa's schedule:

vs Eagles

@ Falcons

vs Panthers

@ Seahawks

vs Dolphins

vs Falcons

@ Lions

vs Bills

vs 49ers

@ Rams

@ Saints

...I see maybe two winnable games there for them.  Bills and Rams.  
I figure maybe they beat Carolina and maybe the Rams. 

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Quote:What happens if we finish 0-16 with one or more teams? I see us and maybe 1 other team going 0-16, but not multiple teams total. It'd be a coin toss for the #1 pick right?

Then we'd lose the coin flip too, then lose out on Bridgewater. 

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(This post was last modified: 09-30-2013, 11:04 AM by rollerjag.)

Quote:I chose both because you are bad at making polls.

Quote:Worst thing is... it's not even like that by default.  You have to check that box.  You have to see the box, then check it to allow multiple options to be selected.   Wallbash

Thank you both for making this ridiculous thread worth reading.

Anyone who has their sights set on being a mod should understand that we are obligated to at least scan through as many threads as possible, even the bad ones.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

If we go 0-16.. I want a new coaching staff.. not because Bradley/Fisch are bad.. but because we'll be selecting Bridgewater #1 overall and I'd prefer a veteran coach to bring him up, not someone who is still learning on the job. 

Quote:If we go 0-16.. I want a new coaching staff.. not because Bradley/Fisch are bad.. but because we'll be selecting Bridgewater #1 overall and I'd prefer a veteran coach to bring him up, not someone who is still learning on the job. 

And exactly what Veteran Coach do you plan on hiring?   Which will come when he knows he'll have exactly one year to do well?