Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Official "gabbert Is Trash" Thread

I was on board with giving him time to learn...    It would appear he's never going to learn pocket presence.  If it's true that "you either got it or you don't"  -  then he don't. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Could someone name worst QB than Blame Gabby picked top 10?

Jamarcus Russell? Matt Leinart?

Sadly, Vince Young (who is currently unemployed) is better than Gabbert.

(This post was last modified: 09-29-2013, 04:23 PM by Haterade.)

Teddy is on the other end of the continuum from Gabbert

The Gabster makes the QB position comical... If Peyton is the maestro, the "GABSTER" is a clown.
We doing it BIG....Florida State bringing that SWAG back in 2013!!!!    

<p style="text-align:center;"> 

I think we have finally solved the solution when you divide by a 0.

It's Gabbert.

Gabbert = (X)/0

Quote:Teddy is on the other end of the continuum from Gabbert

Gabbert can wash Teddy's jersey next year.

(This post was last modified: 09-29-2013, 05:24 PM by Mowerguy.)

He's had his shot and outlasted three head coaches and their staffs' while doing it.

That's the sad part.

Good QB's make the others around them better players.

They inspire and challenge them to perform.

I have seen nothing even close to that from Lame, he's been given the benefit of the doubt long enough.

To me it was insane to start him today, at least the offense was used to henne the last three games.

To throw Lame in there for the only game we might have a snowballs chance of winning was just crazy....

WAIT,,,maybe not! 0-16 here we come.

edit....and I'm SO HAPPY you can post here now and see it! Thanks Admin!

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

We all know Gabbert is terrible but rolling out of a perfectly clean pocket was embarassing.

♫Started from the bottom now we here♫

[Image: BVWZ4zjCIAAxun3.jpg]

It's looking pretty grim.

Quote:I would like to contribute to this, and say that I've been saying gabbert is hopeless since his rookie season

I never thought he would be good coming out of college...

I thought 2 weeks of watching wud hv made him competent. NOPE!
<a class="bbc_url" href='http://i.imgur.com/FiutZpK.gif'>http://i.imgur.com/FiutZpK.gif</a>

5-21 and only gettin worse. 

Quote:5-21 and only gettin worse. 
changing the QB will not change it from getting worse. Untill we bring in someone who can manage and playcall for a NFL offense nothing you do at the QB position will change the results.

(This post was last modified: 09-29-2013, 08:38 PM by BritJag.)

Quote:I never thought I would miss DG so much!!!!!

Remember way back when he was coined Jekyl and Hyde.  At least he had 2 sides. Garbage on the other hand, well, garbage.

How about the enlongated wind up BL?  At least they QBd.

Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

Quote:changing the QB will not change it from getting worse. Untill we bring in someone who can manage and playcall for a NFL offense nothing you do at the QB position will change the results.

So now it is the O coordinators fault?  I mean Jedd Fisch is nothing special, but everyone and their mother was saying Gabbert will be great with this coaching staff.  Oh how that has changed.  Hang onto that Gabbert string as long as possible I guess.