Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Justin Blackmon Coming Back Will Improve This Offense Somewhat...

Quote:For the love of my Jaguars, Manziel all day and twice on Sundays.  Bridgewater will be sent to the wolves in weeks.  Johnny football has tons of traits suited for da Ville.

Johnny Football lacks the maturity.  I'll take Bridgewater all day and twice on Sunday's.  And a few QB's in this draft over Manziel as well.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

You missed the point completely my kind brother 11th Doc.

Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

Quote:No one is saying with the first pick.  We draft Clowney with first pick and Manziel with first pick in second round.  Bridgewater is all hype.  He is not in the same caliber as Luck.
All hype? Are you saying is not a good qb? Do you not think he's better than what EJ Manuel was in college? Because I'll take that type of production they're geting in Buffalo on this team right now.

Quote:All hype? Are you saying is not a good qb? Do you not think he's better than what EJ Manuel was in college? Because I'll take that type of production they're geting in Buffalo on this team right now.

He isnt a dual threat like EJ Manuel is.

Manziel 2014!

Quote:He isnt a dual threat like EJ Manuel is.

Apparently you pick QB's as bad as..........oh never mind...... :whistling:

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:He isnt a dual threat like EJ Manuel is.
Bridgewater can move, don't believe otherwise. Plus he's a way better ballthrower. Manning isn't a dual threat but is killing all the qb's that are at this present moment. It's all about can you read a defense and throw the ball. Flash ususally gets you sent home early.

(This post was last modified: 09-29-2013, 11:06 PM by badger.)

I'd only draft Manziel if he comes with Mike Evans... like a package deal.  2 for 1?

No, seriously, Manziel is not ready.  I would not spend more than a 3rd on him since his arm strength is not ideal and he is only a sophomore.  Take away Mike Evans and half of his throws would not even be complete.

Quote:If not change it drastically. I believe the lowest point per game is a franchise low because of the following:

1. Blackmon suspended first 4 games.

2. Lewis didn't play at all with calf injury.

Key members especially as talented as blackmon i never knew meant this much to this team. He means alot that much to this team am i wrong or am i right. He needs to be the Jags number 1 WR.

I am really bothered by #2.

In pregame introductions, he jumped pretty high in greeting Jaxon De Ville, then he was nowhere to be found.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!