Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trade Target

I really like David Wilson and am trying to trade for him. Love his upside and think he turns it around soon. .5 ppr

Rbs - Trent Richardson, Eddie Lacy, darren Sproles, Giovanni Bernard, joique bell

Wr - calvin Johnson, Randall Cobb, Antonio brown, Cecil shorts, Stephen hill.

What player would you try to trade for Wilson?

His rbs are. Arian, Wilson, ball, leveon bell.

Wrs - Vincent Jackson, reggie Wayne, lance Moore, Percy, mike Williams, and Sidney rice.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Just pick up Andre Brown

Quote:Just pick up Andre Brown

Don't like him that much.

youre better off staying put

The only reason I would think you want to trade any of your players for Wilson would be because your colluding with another team. Stay put. You already have good RBs. I don't mean to be nasty but to get the point across... I can't believe your even asking this question.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:The only reason I would think you want to trade any of your players for Wilson would be because your colluding with another team. Stay put. You already have good RBs. I don't mean to be nasty but to get the point across... I can't believe your even asking this question.

I believe he has top 10 upside which is why I'd risk trading my 4th rb for him. Worst case scenario: Wilson doesn't pan out and I lose out on a bench player. Best case scenario: He lives up to the hype and I get to dance and drink beer.

Quote:I believe he has top 10 upside which is why I'd risk trading my 4th rb for him. Worst case scenario: Wilson doesn't pan out and I lose out on a bench player. Best case scenario: He lives up to the hype and I get to dance and drink beer.

Ok, I'll give you that. But I don't think he will trade with you. He has Percy who isn't playing and lance Moore who have yielded a grand total of 3 fantasy points so far. If he actually kept up with his team he more than likely would have dropped them and picked up some one off waivers. Seems like that guy drafted and got bored or gave up