Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
First Booze Thread On New Board.

Quote:Those are all like ...  men names.

Have you ever ordered a Salty Dog? They are very addictive.

Meh. I don't like fruit in my liquor. Unless it's a cherry that's been soaked in bourbon; because in that case it's no longer a cherry, it's adult candy!

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Glad to see we finally have Fat Tire in Florida.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Glad to see we finally have Fat Tire in Florida.
Fix your damn avatar.

Quote:Glad to see we finally have Fat Tire in Florida.
Fat tire is awesome, wish I could find it more regularly.

As far as a "real" drink. Dark Rum, Kracken, Captain Black and Coke Zero does the trick for me.

I used to love some Sailor Jerry's...they changes something and it tastes like [BLEEP] to me now.

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Seagrams VO Gold straight up, on the rocks, mix it with soda or straight out of the bottle.
Signature goes here.

(This post was last modified: 09-22-2013, 06:22 AM by homebiscuit.)

I had a few shots of apple pie - flavored moonshine last night. Pret-ty tasty.

Quote:I had a few shots of apple pie - flavored moonshine last night. Pret-ty tasty.

I had a couple shots of Crown Maple ... It sounds pretty nasty, but for a shot it is quite tasty as well.

I think we need to invent some kind of Pecan Pie flavored hard alcohol ... If it hasn't been done yet we could become rich.

Keep it under your hat, ok? ... don't need someone to go stealing our idea. ... You know? we really work good together, I couldn't have done it without you.

(This post was last modified: 09-22-2013, 12:16 PM by rollerjag.)

Quote:I had a few shots of apple pie - flavored moonshine last night. Pret-ty tasty.

We have a locally (and illegally) produced Apple Pie moonshine that is absolutely delicious.

Friday night I had a rare craving for a margarita, but lacked the proper ingredient (Rose's lime juice) and the closest source is a store "off the mountain", about 30 miles away. Unwilling to make that drive, I settled for the closest thing I could find, a can of frozen citrus flavored Five Alive at the local Piggly Wiggly. It was surprisingly palatable, made more so by doubling the normal amount of Cuervo Gold.

It even looked like a real frozen margarita. Merry Christmas!

[Image: 1240170_10202133272472112_1675223826_n.jpg]

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

I had two mojitos and a shot of jaeger last night. I don't know how anyone drinks that stuff...it tastes WAY worse than a beavers backside!!! Sick
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(This post was last modified: 09-22-2013, 02:52 PM by rollerjag.)

Quote:I had two mojitos and a shot of jaeger last night. I don't know how anyone drinks that stuff...it tastes WAY worse than a beavers backside!!! Sick

The obvious question here is...how did you come by that information?

- Bob Marley

Quote:I had two mojitos and a shot of jaeger last night. I don't know how anyone drinks that stuff...it tastes WAY worse than a beavers backside!!! Sick

If you like black licorice then you generally like Jaeger and dark Sambuca. I like all of it.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:The obvious question here is how did you come by that information?

Had some Vanilla ice cream I'd say.

Quote:If you like black licorice then you generally like Jaeger and dark Sambuca. I like all of it.

I don't like licorice at all!! :no:

Quote:Had some Vanilla ice cream I'd say.

Good catch!! :thumbsup:

I'm drinking Magic Hat's Circus Boy today.

(This post was last modified: 09-22-2013, 03:15 PM by rollerjag.)

Quote:Good catch!! :thumbsup:

So you're essentially saying that Jägermeister tastes like vanilla. I've never made that connection, but to each his/her own, I suppose. Personally, I like vanilla. I sometimes like to put vanilla stalks in my sugar bowl, it gives coffee a nice flavor.

- Bob Marley

Quote:[Image: 1240170_10202133272472112_1675223826_n.jpg]

You know, if you are ever in need of a roomate and all.

Just putting it out there. Smile

Quote:You know, if you are ever in need of a roomate and all.

Just putting it out there. Smile

If the missus ever boots you to the curb, I've got room for you, Sammy. Just remember to get your booze collection in the settlement.

- Bob Marley

Respect to your improvisation, RJ... and Merry Christmas.    Big Grin

Just opened beer #1 today.   For daytime beer drinking I go with a Czech or German pilsner  - or Coors light if I'm not in position to be choosy.  (You can drink a decent number of either without feeling too full.)

Got some Bulleit Rye Whiskey on hand for any Jaguar TD, FG, or positive turnover.  

(sure hope I get to crack it open - it might just collect dust today) 

Quote:So you're essentially saying that Jägermeister tastes like vanilla. I've never made that connection, but to each his/her own, I suppose. Personally, I like vanilla. I sometimes like to put vanilla stalks in my sugar bowl, it gives coffee a nice flavor.

You should look for the thread about Vanilla flavoring being made from the excretions of Beaver Anal Glands, then this will probably make some sense.