Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Start 'me Sit 'em Week 3

Quote:This one is emotional for me. I'm in a points per yards league.

MJD vs. SEA or Fred Jackson vs. NYJ?

Jackson. Sit any jag this week. If that is your best option, check waiver wire.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:That's a good one there. I would go with Torrey smith. Deandre Hopkins could be a very good wr this year, especially now when Andre Johnson not 100%. But, since he is still new to the league I would shy away from him until he shows he is for sure the real deal.

Quote:I'd wait to hear more on Andre Johnson. It sounds like he will play Sunday and if that's the case, I'd go Torrey Smith.

The thing is....   Torrey tends to either hit a home run or strike out. ( i.e.  -  8,9   points or 20+  points. )

Don't feel good about him hitting the homer vs. houston.

But is Hopkins vs Baltimore's secondary any better? 

Quote:The thing is....   Torrey tends to either hit a home run or strike out. ( i.e.  -  8,9   points or 20+  points. )

Don't feel good about him hitting the homer vs. houston.

But is Hopkins vs Baltimore's secondary any better?

I think this is virtually a coin toss. The kind you over analyze then choose one then the other has a great game. The way I see it, 8 and 9 is pretty consistent and neither game did he get a TD. Hopkins got 6 and 17 with the TD in overtime. I tend to go with the consistent guys until guys like Hopkins prove themselves over a longer period. Two weeks for me isn't quite enough data for me to roll with them.

I say go with you gut on this one.

Mojo all day. It is nearly impossible on a contract year for him to not want to make a statement. Also the one who said sit shorts really? He gets at least 80 yards a game. Better then most receivers out there. Just because playing Hawks don't mean our players are trash.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Mojo all day. It is nearly impossible on a contract year for him to not want to make a statement. Also the one who said sit shorts really? He gets at least 80 yards a game. Better then most receivers out there. Just because playing hawks don't mean our players are trash.

#Gojags

I am defiantly starting Brees this week.

#Gojags

Quote:Mojo all day. It is nearly impossible on a contract year for him to not want to make a statement. Also the one who said sit shorts really? He gets at least 80 yards a game. Better then most receivers out there. Just because playing hawks don't mean our players are trash.

This is about shorts or MJD being trash. It's about the matchup and trying to set the best lineup. Not to mention the jags offensive line and play calling hasn't helped any of he jags fantasy value.

I do realize what you are saying. But your telling him to sit a guy who has predicted value of 15 points.

If mojo plays he is going to unleash his a game. He loves to come in as the underdog.

#Gojags

I came up with a new strategy on how to win in Fantasy.  Basically I look at what "Experts" from NFL are listing at Start'em and Sit'em then do the exact opposite.  I swear these guys are idiots. 

Start Dwayne Bowe they said, 4 yeards.... 4 YARDS!!!!

I picked up Starks (since Lacy is out this week) and had him starting in the flex position but then for some reason I decided to take the "Experts" advice and start Bowe instead.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote:I think this is virtually a coin toss. The kind you over analyze then choose one then the other has a great game. The way I see it, 8 and 9 is pretty consistent and neither game did he get a TD.

I was referring to Torrey's tendencies last season.

Yeah - it's a bit of a toss-up.   I'm gonna go with Torrey and hope Flacco finds him on the go route. 

(This post was last modified: 09-20-2013, 06:14 PM by The Drifter.)

My Starters

Cam Newton Car - QB
Torrey Smith Bal - WR
<div>DeSean Jackson Phi - WR
<div>Marshawn Lynch Sea - RB
<div>DeMarco Murray Dal - RB
<div>Jimmy Graham NO - TE
<div>DeAngelo Williams Car - RB
<div>Blair Walsh Min - K
<div>Baltimore Bal - DEF
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."