Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
FBT's Pickem

(This post was last modified: 11-11-2013, 09:37 PM by TravC59.)

I am with TB, for 4. I think I can jump to 2 for the week, and 6 overall with a Buc win. From 11 last week.

Edit: Nope, I was off. Could be tied for 1st with a TB win.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Mike James injured first drive!!!! Seriously??????? Exasperation.

Quote:I am with TB, for 4. I think I can jump to 2 for the week, and 6 overall with a Buc win. From 11 last week.

Edit: Nope, I was off. Could be tied for 1st with a TB win.
Pretty cool ... if TB wins where does that put TMD?

Thats right .... Quitter Wink

Didn't see that coming .... again, and again, and Again. Smile

Quote:Mike James injured first drive!!!! Seriously??????? Exasperation.

I stuck it out with Miami at 5 ... not looking good. Sad

James was a big reason I am riding with the Bucs. He was shredding Miami's D before getting injured at the goal line. Bucs and Jags share bad luck this year apparently.

Quote:Pretty cool ... if TB wins where does that put TMD?

Thats right .... Quitter Wink

Didn't see that coming .... again, and again, and Again. Smile
Was a matter of time really. No matter how many times he said it wouldn't happen, again.

;

I think the Bucs are throwing this game...

Considering upsets  you had a nice week TravC59. Kudos on your Carolina pick. You stuck it while everybody else got stuck by it.

Quote:I gambled and went with the phins and 9 points  -   hoping the media circus didn't screw them up too badly and the bucs will find a way to shoot themselves in the foot (again.)
My apologies NYC when you said you gambled and took the phins with 9 I thought you were referring to a money bet. That is why it struck me as odd and mentioned the tease. Thought you teased the spread.

Quote:Considering upsets  you had a nice week TravC59. Kudos on your Carolina pick. You stuck it while everybody else got stuck by it.
I've been stuck in weeks before. Nice to finally do a little sticking.

;

Forgot to put picks in. 

I haven't made many good ones since that first week. I would have never picked St Louis winning @ Indy anyway. 

Quote:Forgot to put picks in. 

I haven't made many good ones since that first week. I would have never picked St Louis winning @ Indy anyway. 
No one in our group did, and it's listing that only 1% of Yahoo users picked that one. (which I would have to think is pretty much across the board in all pick ems for this game this week)

;

This weeks picks seem harder than last weeks, which seemed harder than the week before.

I honestly wouldn't be shocked if I get more wrong than I get right this week ... There are like 7 teams I just can't get a handle on, and the Colts are one of them. It is madness.

Then the injuries throw a monkey wrench into nearly every choice. Wallbash

Tampa, and Jacksonville winning their 1st game on the same week? arrgh!

(This post was last modified: 11-12-2013, 07:52 PM by D6.)

Quote:This weeks picks seem harder than last weeks, which seemed harder than the week before.

I honestly wouldn't be shocked if I get more wrong than I get right this week ... There are like 7 teams I just can't get a handle on, and the Colts are one of them. It is madness.

Then the injuries throw a monkey wrench into nearly every choice. Wallbash

Tampa, and Jacksonville winning their 1st game on the same week? arrgh!

Both Colts and their opponent on Thursday Night are teams I'm having difficulty getting a handle on.   Injuries at the skill positions appear to be taking their toll on the Colts.  Yet,  Andrew Luck has the skills that often are able to overcome less than stellar performances in his supporting cast.   Being that I picked Tennessee in NFL Survivor/ Eliminator for this past Sunday's game against the Jaguars,  I have no idea which Tennessee team is going to show up on Thursday Night.   This is going to be a 1 or 2 point confidence point game for me,  regardless which team I select.

That was a close one Colts....

;

Props to all those who picked the Colts with 13 - 15 confidence points. And here I was thinking I was going out on a limb with 10.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

104 points already in what I thought was a tough week....and look who's in first.

Of course, if this is anything like my fantasy leagues, I'll get burned for popping off.

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Sitting in dead last place this week and all of my scratching and clawing  the previous several weeks are for nothing. This week has officially knocked me out of contention sitting in 22nd overall and about 100 points behind Rico Cabesaville....

Congrats Rico Cabesaville! Way to be El Scorcho!!!! Great week.

I have a real knack for going the wrong way with the confidence points!   My win/ loss  picks are solid but I'm stuck in 24th place overall in points. LOL.  There must be only 30 of us left after all of the drop-outs are tallied.     

Time to step up my game!!   Until then, the Dude Abides..... in the cellar.