Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Quote:Guess they legalize every thing in the future.

Actually, 16 is the legal age here in Maryland :whistling:

You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Actually, 16 is the legal age here in Maryland :whistling:

So a 40 yr old and a 16 year old can...?

Quote:Actually, 16 is the legal age here in Maryland :whistling:

She gave birth at 16.... Doesn't mean she got pregnant then!! :whistling:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:So a 40 yr old and a 16 year old can...?

Yep, well, I was 41 and she was 19 so............

You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

Quote:Yep, well, I was 41 and she was 19 so............

That a boy! But if if you were 41 weren't you supposed to get 2 19 yr olds?

I like that they've added the birthdays back to the mix, but does anyone think that since jaggrl is turning 50 today...it's time to move on from being a grl to womanhood? :whistling:

Maybe that's just the sound she makes as she celebrates her womanhoodliness...

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:Maybe that's just the sound she makes as she celebrates her womanhoodliness...

Ahh...could be growl...not girl! You might be right...but since she hasn't been on here in several years...we can't ask her!! :whistling:

Quote:George J. Jetson is a fictional character and the 40-year-old father of the Jetson family. He is the husband of <a class="bbc_url" href='http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jane_Jetson'>Jane Jetson</a> and the father of teenage daughter Judy and elementary school aged son Elroy

Which would have made George 24 when Jane was 16
Zzzzip "Jane! Stop this crazy thing!"

Quote:Zzzzip "Jane! Stop this crazy thing!"

He's not the sharpest crayon in the box.... :whistling:

Quote:He's not the sharpest crayon in the box.... :whistling:
And maybe not the only one. Wink

He now. Us Crayons can still color outside the lines. Lol
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Time to go to doctor! Wish me luck.

Btw last night wasn't bad whatsoever. Wasn't fun, but nothing to complain about. From what I've gathered that was the hard part.

Quote:Time to go to doctor! Wish me luck.

Btw last night wasn't bad whatsoever. Wasn't fun, but nothing to complain about. From what I've gathered that was the hard part.

Good luck!! I'd say I hope everything comes out okay...but it seems like it already did!! :whistling:

Just ate the last of my gut buster chilli...... Not only that, but it clears the sinuses.......

You've been warned :teehee: :woot:

Quote:Just ate the last of my gut buster chilli...... Not only that, but it clears the sinuses.......

You've been warned :teehee: :woot:

I bet right about now you're wishing your sinuses weren't so clear!! :whistling:

I'm gonna live!!!! Yay! Looks like you guys will have to endure some more of my posts.

Quote:I'm gonna live!!!! Yay! Looks like you guys will have to endure some more of my posts.
Excellent, my plan is coming along nicely.

Quote:Excellent, my plan is coming along nicely.

Uh oh. That sounds a bit ominous. Am I safe here?

(This post was last modified: 09-19-2013, 02:14 PM by The Drifter.)

All of the clocks in the movie "Pulp Fiction" are stuck on 4:20.

For beer commercials, they add liquid detergent to the beer to make it foam more.